Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Then it will be up to a 28mm atty.

I just measured my plastic tube/boxes that came from FT...with my brass calipers. IMO, you won't be able to get a 28mm atty in them. The outer diameter of the tube/box is just barely past 28mm, and the thickness of the opposing tube/box walls is each 1mm. So I'd say a 26mm would be the max. diameter that would fit in it and go all the way to the bottom. A larger 1 might make it part of the way in, because the open end walls are alittle flexible, but they can't be that flexible as you go further into the tube/box.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That was interesting. Wonder how much of the flavor of graham crackers comes from the honey as opposed to the wheat flour.
    I can't say I've ever really tasted any honey in a graham cracker.

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    That was interesting. Wonder how much of the flavor of graham crackers comes from the honey as opposed to the wheat flour.
    I can't say I've ever really tasted any honey in a graham cracker.
    I can taste some honey in graham crackers. I used to use all kinds of honey in tea, but then learned it had a lot of calories and was overrated as a healthy option to sugar.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well my kidney doctor appt is 8/13 and a virtual appt. So much for quick! Man it'll be Xmas before this gets done, but hopefully it does get done as my knee is killing me.
    Could be worse. Just a little over two weeks away.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Thanks! Indeed, it was completed last week. It has made such a positive impact on our lives, feels like, and is, a private oasis in our backyard. The front has a nice low picket fence. And our little fur pal has complete freedom and we do not need to worry about him as he explores freely! :)

From what I remember from previous posts, and everything you did for that area, you really needed that fence, it looks like a dramatic difference. :)

KAS

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Well my kidney doctor appt is 8/13 and a virtual appt. So much for quick! Man it'll be Xmas before this gets done, but hopefully it does get done as my knee is killing me.

Virtual ?
    So what are they gonna do...have you pee on your keyboard to see if your levels are down ?

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    That might just be because of association. German chocolate cake has coconut and people are associating the two flavors.

I would too.
    Chocolate Deutsch just screams German Chocolate

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Bragger! It’s 96 here. I really need to mow but may put it off another day.
    We had more than our share of 90’s in June and not a single day in July. Who knows what August wil bring.

Users who are viewing this thread