FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning Mixers,

I saw my primary doc yesterday for final surgery clearance but did not get it. Latest blood work showed high creatinine levels so she had me stop 2 medications, ordered more blood work in a week and ordered a stat referral to a kidney doc who must clear me for surgery. I was very unhappy, but will get it done and go on!
    I'm sorry you didn't get the clearance after all your efforts. Hopefully, it's not far away.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    When I think of ambrosia, I think of that gross fruit salad stuff people make for family holidays.
    The custard was kind of gross to really but I loved it when I was a young whipper snapper....try the 321....it's really pretty good!!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I settled on what flavors to use for my Amarula chocolate cake and mixed 10mls. I went with fluffy white cake, pound cake, amarula and chocolate deutsch for the basic cake mix.

Chocolate Deutsch is a German chocolate cake flavor, so I felt that would work well. Per my notes, it is an ultra concentrate and one should not go over 0.5% when using it as a main flavor.

Once I have the basic mix set then I will add caramel and walnut. :)

I love Chocoate Deutsch... I need to mix some, forgot all about it.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Wistful Wednesday, whirlers.

Plan is to continue to try to keep the garden beds from baking... warmer still, still nothing resembling manna (water) from heaven...

2136851.gif
    Very good :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That might just be because of association. German chocolate cake has coconut and people are associating the two flavors.
    Could be but I'm not going to chance it. I can't vape coconut at all.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I think I will mix some up today.
    Let me know if you like it...if I were you I'd ignore the SnV part and give it at least a couple of weeks 30ml...having said that it is supposed to be good off the shake but I haven't tried that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good to hear some of the packages are moving towards your door, Fran.
    When you get the plastic tubes from FT, you could give me the inside measurements.

I do not think you Americans need to order such things from China, plastic tubes are used very much in industry, cube or round in a whole bunch of dimensions.
    These are the tubes I got from ft. $3.12 Plastic Storage Box for Atomizers (5-Pack) 5-pack - w/ two sponges at FastTech - Free Shipping

The closest I can measure the inside is 1 1/8 inch.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Also bear in mind that irl some dark, and milk, chocolates are made with coconut milk and/or a coconut cream. However, the coconut note is rarely tasted, unless desired.

SFT notes for FLV Chocolate Deutsch at 1% (from ELR):
    3 day steep - chocolate cake with a hint of coconut, no off flavors

3 week steep - increased in strength, tastes like a dark chocolate cake with coconut and a thick mouthfeel

From the flavor notes on ELR, people are using chocolate deutsch at much higher percentages than I would ever go in a mix. IMO, that would account for some tasting a noticeable coconut note.

FLV Chocolate Deutsch is an ultra concentrate. In my experience you don't need to use much with ultra's. FLV CD as a main flavor in a mix 0.25% - 0.5%. As a background note 0.1% - 0.25%. When used 0.1% - 0.5%, and depending on the other flavors in a mix, I seriously doubt most would taste any coconut. If anything, perhaps a hint.
    :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread