Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It might end up being your favorite device ever.

I ordered a Vapefly Optima pod mod. I’ve been wanting to try one for a while and sourcemore had them on sale. If I like it then I may order the rdta for it.
    OMG, you bought a POD????

• Winner
    Reactions: Tor R

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I like the FA Cinnamon Ceylon.
    Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch! Also FLV Rich Cinnamon and FA Cinnamon Ceylon.

Thanks! Now I’m second guessing myself with the dangers of vaping cinnamon. Are any safer than the others? I know Rich Cinnamon contains cinnamic aldehyde. I haven’t checked the other two yet.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My dvarw with inserts left Queens yesterday into the usps abyss of “none of your business tracking”. I’m hoping to see it in 5ish days. My FT order with the inserts is still awol over the ocean.
    Cookies are 3/4 of the way done. They just need the little details painted on. My scale got conscripted to kitchen use, so I played maid for her lol. They’re looking cute, though. She calls them a down and dirty, quick and simple batch
    View attachment 951985
    Those cookies are amazing! Very talented.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    I received the Flavorwest Sassafras flavor and mixed up a test batch:
    6ml of the flavor
    2.25 ml of 81 mg nic base
    22 ml of VG

It steeped for about 12 days. Today, I rewicked an RDA and tried the liquid. It was so good that my mind went blank from the sublime nuances of the flavor. Highly recommended!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I received the Flavorwest Sassafras flavor and mixed up a test batch:
    6ml of the flavor
    2.25 ml of 81 mg nic base
    22 ml of VG

It steeped for about 12 days. Today, I rewicked an RDA and tried the liquid. It was so good that my mind went blank from the sublime nuances of the flavor. Highly recommended!
    Can you somewhat describe the flavor?

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    It was how she put herself through graduate school! Even then, she only took limited orders, always had a backlog of people waiting for their turn. It takes three days for one batch, start to finish. She tried mailing them a couple times as a test to one of her sisters, but didn’t have 100% success in no breakage. So, she won’t ship them. She does hand deliver each order though. The Italian tiles were one of my favorites she’s done. The client wanted cookies to match the hand painted tiles in her kitchen. The cookies were a dead on match!
    Great!
    As an Italian/American, I did love those Italian tiles.
    So, how much for a hand delivery to Massachusetts?

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    Can you somewhat describe the flavor?

It's similar to root beer, but not as sweet, and it has a woody and earthy sense. Very smooth and soothing on the inhale with no throat hit. Exhaling through the mouth and nose is reminiscent of a walk in the forest.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's similar to root beer, but not as sweet, and it has a woody and earthy sense. Very smooth and soothing on the inhale with no throat hit. Exhaling through the mouth and nose is reminiscent of a walk in the forest.
    Sounds very interesting.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Ohhhhhh. I thought you ordered from ft too.
    I did. The first tanks came from FT, but the inserts were “in x days”, so I put them in a second order. It kept getting delayed, so I ordered a tank with inserts from 3f. Impatience at its finest :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread