Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
The link isn’t working for me for some reason
Sorry, I deleted everything but the product name from the link :facepalm:. It’s in a discussion on ELR…. Let’s try it again…
https://forum.(insert ELR address)/t/okay-now-were-talking-i-think-wotofo-nexmini-stuff/259143

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. Just checking in. Not much change here, not really sure if it is good orbad, but on the positive side, at least it isn't an worse.

EVERYBODY HAVE :thumbs:A GREAT DAY
    Glad of that, Butch :wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Be nice if they had any.
    This may be a shipping record for me… the 3f dvarw ordered 7/28 appears to be out for delivery. My FT order shipped the same day. I’m not sure it’s even left China yet. It “left Shenzhen branch” on 8/1.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This may be a shipping record for me… the 3f dvarw ordered 7/28 appears to be out for delivery. My FT order shipped the same day. I’m not sure it’s even left China yet. It “left Shenzhen branch” on 8/1.
    I wish you luck on getting it today. Checking my tracking is getting depressing. I have to stop doing that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I wish you luck on getting it today. Checking my tracking is getting depressing. I have to stop doing that.
    I haven’t had luck with FT orders arriving in a timely manner. sourcemore usually comes at @2 weeks. My tracking for 3f showed nothing between departing Queens, to out for delivery today.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Still doesn't work. However, I just looked it up and see what you are talking about.
    Not enough coffee yet this morning, on top of a vast lack of technical skills :facepalm:
    I’m glad you found it despite me lol. What do you think?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Not enough coffee yet this morning, on top of a vast lack of technical skills :facepalm:
    I’m glad you found it despite me lol. What do you think?

It looks ok to me. It's a little hard to tell from the picture how hard it would be to build.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I haven’t had luck with FT orders arriving in a timely manner. sourcemore usually comes at @2 weeks. My tracking for 3f showed nothing between departing Queens, to out for delivery today.
    Yes that often happens with me...it tells me it's in the country then it just turns up!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They just showed up??? Awesome!
    Yup. Dvarw’s and inserts. I still have one 5ml coming from ft.

I got my small order from DIY Vapor Supply. Stocked up up Hangsen French Vanilla Ice cream and a 10ml of INW Marula.

Users who are viewing this thread