Random DIY mixing and More

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Everyone's tastes are different. I used my own coffee extract mostly but the Cap was my favorite vendor flavor. Never solo,always in a recipe.
Maybe because I didn’t give it a chance and wrote it off too early, I’m missing out on it’s valuable properties used in a mix. I’ll have to revisit.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Can you tell I never was a big fruit mixer? I was going to ask what's a good Raspberry to have. Then I looked and discovered I have 5 raspberries now.
LOL! I sometimes forget what I have also. I’ve barely started mixing with my raspberries. I just kept ordering them as I came across them because I love raspberries that much. I didn’t realise how many I had until I found one I didn’t have. I really like Purilums as I can almost feel it bursting in my mouth. It has that fresh tartness of a fresh raspberry and not too sweet (IMO).

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Good to hear that. I have the Pur Raspberry:) Always in search of the less sweet options.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I am! I mixed in a minute amount of shisha raspberry just to give a bit of support. It was nice! I imagine there are quite a few you could use for layering and maybe even a bit of strawberry or something to give it more texture. I like it without support but layers are nice too.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hmm, though basil sounds great I haven’t even really thought about using. I don’t taste mint in basil. So I might try adding to a cream cheese “cheese ball” type mix and maybe even with the cucumber. Then roll the cheese ball in a bit of sesame seeds. I recently required sesame and itching to use it:laugh:
WF sesame candy is on the wish list. Squonk at VU has a recipe I'd like to try.

Users who are viewing this thread