Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Haven't really "cooked" anything in quite awhile . . . So going to indulge myself tonight . . . Just mixed together and made real Crab Cakes, need to sit in frig 1/2 hour before cooking . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :rolleyes:

That’s great, Uncle :wub: You are feeling better?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The mosquitos are super bad here too :( every time I let my dog out I see clouds of them rising from the ground in the wake of his steps. I feel for you it's awful!
    I don’t think they’re too bad here but I haven’t been out long enough to see. Been too dang hot.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I need to get me one of those things:)

I got one last Christmas. Still haven't used it yet so my saying is - I'm going to have to see how that works out some day! Lol...

I bought some chicken and some air fryer seasoning mix last time I shopped, I figured I'd see how it goes with packaged stuff thats supposed to work, so I can tell myself that was stupid later... haha

I still haven't even read the book that came with the fryer yet!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Mayhem, no doubt.

Only if you call vaping and relaxing mayhem. I did get some new drip tips from FT in the mail. I liked the 8 pack of tips I got so much that I ordered another pack.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Which ones?

7ac27e191733050ac1f464021b277777.jpg

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Busy yet productive week and I’m glad it’s over.

I don’t have a dvarw @Tor R and have no desire for one. I’ve got a cabinet full of unopened stuff and I’m still just using my one setup.

Stay safe @NolaMel …hurricane looks like a bad one.

I dread cutting grass tomorrow but it has to be done before the rain from the storm. It rained some today so it’ll be tough pushing through it.

I really need to get off this couch and do chores.

It’s weird…a lot of places around here like the pizza place don’t have enough staff. Some places only stay open a few hours. Long way until things go back to normal…if ever. Nothing good in the news that’s for sure.

I’m still madly in love with my ABC and I’m out so I need to make more.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I don’t have a dvarw @Tor R and have no desire for one. I’ve got a cabinet full of unopened stuff and I’m still just using my one setup.

I dread cutting grass tomorrow but it has to be done before the rain from the storm. It rained some today so it’ll be tough pushing through it.

It’s weird…a lot of places around here like the pizza place don’t have enough staff. Some places only stay open a few hours. Long way until things go back to normal…if ever. Nothing good in the news that’s for sure.

I’ve got some yard work to do tomorrow also. I need to mow and try out my new aerator shoes. My yards a bit of a mess after the army worms.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

You must go through a lot of ABC.

Users who are viewing this thread