Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all, and happy Friday :)

Still dry here, but at least now, nearing the end of the growing season, watering isn't quite such a chore. Veggie garden about done, grass never gets watered anyway, so it's mostly trying to keep the shrubs alive through the drought. Moisture doesn't show in the soil down to about a foot...

If I like it I’ll be posting it.

And you did, but one question. Why not post it even if you didn't? Someone else might. :)

I can't fly around the circus tent with them anymore...

Just have to find that feather.

giphy.gif

Anyone know of a clone of vape kitchen opus one? I'm running out and it's my current favorite:( It's got earl grey and a hint of vanilla, but a lot of subtle flavor also. I wish they would have tried making some one-shots instead of closing up shop.

Dang, @borno, had to pick a tough one!!

OPUS 1: A delightful blend of 25 flavors layered over a smooth and complex base of 14 day infused earl grey and Vanilla VG. This creamy and smooth vape creates cream without using cream. Perfect for all day vaping.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio

OPUS 1: A delightful blend of 25 flavors layered over a smooth and complex base of 14 day infused earl grey and Vanilla VG. This creamy and smooth vape creates cream without using cream. Perfect for all day vaping.

Wow. That is a daunting amount of flavorings.

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living

Still dry here, but at least now, nearing the end of the growing season, watering isn't quite such a chore. Veggie garden about done, grass never gets watered anyway, so it's mostly trying to keep the shrubs alive through the drought. Moisture doesn't show in the soil down to about a foot...

And you did, but one question. Why not post it even if you didn't? Someone else might. :)

giphy.gif

It's a good one, I'm thinking maybe a drop of almond and a bit of something like lemon merangue and pound cake and caramel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
Today is Himself’s birthday! Oldest has a crockpot roast in for dinner, her hubs is helping himself rebuild mom’s front deck/entry porch. The weather is divine here! Cool morning, no humidity. I can see how y’all would get used to this. Plans… help mom with some stuff and vape down a couple of the 8 million bottles I brought.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have two of the Black Currant yogurts cause I subbed the first. I may still mix a small bit of the red currant.
Morning Fran.

I went to remix the Red Currant recipe and found in my notes that I also added TFA Sweet Raspberry at 3% about a week after my original mix. But I am sure that any raspberry will probably suffice. So sorry to have missed this(with sweet in TFA Raspberry I know you won't mix it, lol) but the whole mix is not sweet,,,,really. My notes said it was just too sour for my tastes. But, who knows, you may like it without the additional raspberry. Please don't beat me.

@ Zazie Can you call this Red Currant Yougurt V2?

Thx....sorry everyone....
my face is red.

Red Currant Yogurt

Cap Raspberry V2 3.00 %
Cap Sweet Currant 1.60 %
TFA Sweet Raspberry 3.00 %
FW Yogurt 8.00 %

sigh

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

giphy.gif

If I don't like a mix then I don't think it's any good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning Fran.

I went to remix the Red Currant recipe and found in my notes that I also added TFA Sweet Raspberry at 3% about a week after my original mix. But I am sure that any raspberry will probably suffice. So sorry to have missed this(with sweet in TFA Raspberry I know you won't mix it, lol) but the whole mix is not sweet,,,,really. My notes said it was just too sour for my tastes. But, who knows, you may like it without the additional raspberry. Please don't beat me.

@ Zazie Can you call this Red Currant Yougurt V2?

Thx....sorry everyone....
    my face is red.

Red Currant Yogurt

Cap Raspberry V2 3.00 %
    Cap Sweet Currant 1.60 %
    TFA Sweet Raspberry 3.00 %
    FW Yogurt 8.00 %

sigh
    That's ok. I haven't mixed yet. I'm rather curious to taste what you think is sour so I will mix it without the added raspberry.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I just got around to opening my last order from Bull City, it's been here for two days.
    They sent me a free bottle of CAP Churro and a sticker! I don't think they have ever done that before.

Has anyone tried Capella Churro?
    Errrgh. I'm a little mad at the same time because as soon as I posted that last, my train of thought went - hmm I bet churro tastes good by itself, but what can I put with it? Will I need more flavors? It never ends, dang you Bull City!-
    They are enabling me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Errrgh. I'm a little mad at the same time because as soon as I posted that last, my train of thought went - hmm I bet churro tastes good by itself, but what can I put with it? Will I need more flavors? It never ends, dang you Bull City!-
    They are enabling me.
    Could be.:lol:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    They are enabling me.

I have never bought Churro because I don't like heavy cinnamon....if there is a way to lighten it up then let me know.

:)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I have never bought Churro because I don't like heavy cinnamon....if there is a way to lighten it up then let me know.

:)
    I wonder if adding a fried bread/Donut flavor would lighten it up for you.
    I did a little finger taste test of it a moment ago and it reminds me of a strong Cupcake kind of flavor, fried. Pretty good churro. There is some cinnamon there but it might be mild, hard to tell without mixing yet. I am intrigued and can't wait to try some.

I forgot to mention Zeppola, that is the fried doughnut flavor I would use. I think it might mix well with churro. Maybe, I only barely tasted it.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Its officially goof off Friday here. It was pouring buckets this morning and we have rain in the forecast all day today and tomorrow. I'd be surprised if there weren't flash floods. I'm not planning on accomplishing much today.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Its officially goof off Friday here. It was pouring buckets this morning and we have rain in the forecast all day today and tomorrow. I'd be surprised if there weren't flash floods. I'm not planning on accomplishing much today.
    It will be a slow day if you don't.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wonder if adding a fried bread/Donut flavor would lighten it up for you.
    I did a little finger taste test of it a moment ago and it reminds me of a strong Cupcake kind of flavor, fried. Pretty good churro. There is some cinnamon there but it might be mild, hard to tell without mixing yet. I am intrigued and can't wait to try some.
    It sounds good to eat but I can't vape any spices. My love affair with vaping spices years ago lasted a very short time. My tastes shut down on them so fast that I have no desire to ever try again. But that's ok, I have lots of other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread