Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,
    my big mixing day is a bit reduced, it turned out that I did not have VTA Pudding Base. Well, I get to order some different VTA Bases.
    However, these came today:
    boards.jpg

And, I think Steelabs is starting to bring in things I need, so it's probably approaching some action.
    In the meantime, I can measure and design a frame for the usb charger.

It's September 9th, it was a year done, in fact a fairly simple year.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning folks,
    my big mixing day is a bit reduced, it turned out that I did not have VTA Pudding Base. Well, I get to order some different VTA Bases.
    However, these came today:
    View attachment 955663

And, I think Steelabs is starting to bring in things I need, so it's probably approaching some action.
    In the meantime, I can measure and design a frame for the usb charger.
    Very nice haul :thumbs: Much luck to you.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy hump day, if a short week can be said to have a middle ;)

Still decent temps, still no rain. At least not measurable.

It's September 9th, it was a year done, in fact a fairly simple year.

Congarats.jpg
    Great job, @Tor R ! That first vapeaversary is a big one. :thumbs:

2154919.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The Xros is what I was thinking of. Thanks, it's hard to keep track of the different device names for pods.

How does the Xros compare to the Caliburn 2 in regards to the comfort? One of the reasons I love the Caliburn is the mouthpiece and the draw.

I like both of the mouthpieces but would say the Caliburn is a little more comfortable but its a trade off because the caliburn doesn't have airflow control and is a loose MTL. I didn't mind it because I like that but prefer having the option of adjusting airflow.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    @ShowMeTwice ok so your caramel is in a Dvarw and I've been vaping it for about 2 hours. Recipe is true to form with one exception...I didn't have condensed milk caramel so I subbed it with cream milky undertone.....looks sheepishly at floor :D

Caramel
    1.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
    2.00% Butterscotch (FA)
    1.50% Caramel (INAWERA)
    1.25% Cream (Milky Undertone) (PG) (OOO)
    3.00% Dulce de leche caramel (TPA)
    3.50% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
    0.75% Vienna Cream (FA)
    Flavor total: 13%

It's tasty and obviously not exactly true to yours but super mello and smooth. I like it. It's more like a creamy butterscotch to me though but that might be the flavour change. I'm getting a butterscotch caramel inhale with a creamy vanilla finish on the exhale. It has notes of caramelized sugar in the midtones too. I don't think that it'll become an all-day vape but I can see myself using this mix as an additional flavour for cake toppings, biscuits and heavy cream custards. I'll see what I can come up with :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    And another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust. We had a third person call in today saying they are having symptoms and he is getting tested today. All three are anti-vaccine.
    Be careful Hitt....this Delta variant is still infecting the vaccinated too :wub:

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I like both of the mouthpieces but would say the Caliburn is a little more comfortable but its a trade off because the caliburn doesn't have airflow control and is a loose MTL. I didn't mind it because I like that but prefer having the option of adjusting airflow.
    The Caliburn G has a bit of AFC, tight mtl to loose mtl.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Hey @charlie1465, I know I already asked, but what is the steep time for your Mango Cream? I forgot to put it in my notes for the tester I made.
    I'd give it 7 days minimum. It's a SnV really. I love how that particular mango starts nice and bright and then mellows out to a really good super ripe mango taste.

It'll be bright after 7 days though.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    And another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust. We had a third person call in today saying they are having symptoms and he is getting tested today. All three are anti-vaccine.
    It's sad that people are anti vaccine. This virus will never end. I treat everyone as a vector since I live in a area where they push politics over science.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Well
    I'd give it 7 days minimum. It's a SnV really. I love how that particular mango starts nice and bright and then mellows out to a really good super ripe mango taste.

It'll be bright after 7 days though.
    Well I made it over a week ago, so I guess I will try it out today. I will let you know what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread