Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I need to mix some new strawberry recipes. I haven't vaped a strawberry mix in a while. Maybe I'll browse ATF or Zazie's blog later for ideas.

Simple, good, strawberry mix.
Bavarian cream-tfa-1%
Marshmallow-jf-.5%
Strawberry ripe-tfa-4%
Fresh cream-jf-1%

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

Couldn't be! Then who?
(I stole the cookies from the cookie jar!)

That bit of silliness came to mind when I saw the posts. thanks for the giggle.

It's a good thing I'm home today. We put a call into pest control yesterday about mice in the basement. They were here at 9am. We've been rebaited and had a spot by the front steps sealed - that was the only place that looked like they may be coming in. The only other possible place is under the porch by the side door but you can't get there easily - we'd have to take down the lattice and crawl under. We'll see if this works first.

I didn't plan to mix this weekend, but I'm nearly out of Mango Cream and now I want to try the Mango Guava Cream..
(and something with cookie, for some reason I'm craving them now :lol:)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
It's been a busy day. Went with my wife to get her booster jab, then bio supermarket, veggie shop and shoe shop for new brogues for me. I'm tired now. Currently listening to next door's builder jack hammering a doorway through to an existing extension they've had done and then added to. To be fair it's quite quiet and laid back as far as jack hammering goes and he's a really nice guy so don't mind really....it's got to be done.

Five bottles empty so will probably do some mixing over the weekend....not sure what but probably something new.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Cakes and pies aren’t my normal thing so It takes me awhile to come up with a recipe I’m reasonably happy with.
Yes I've been trying to mix cake and fruit and not been entirely successful. I think I'll try creams and vanilla.....may work out better.
They've not been horrible but just not quite there....

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Couldn't be! Then who?
    (I stole the cookies from the cookie jar!)

That bit of silliness came to mind when I saw the posts. thanks for the giggle.

It's a good thing I'm home today. We put a call into pest control yesterday about mice in the basement. They were here at 9am. We've been rebaited and had a spot by the front steps sealed - that was the only place that looked like they may be coming in. The only other possible place is under the porch by the side door but you can't get there easily - we'd have to take down the lattice and crawl under. We'll see if this works first.

I didn't plan to mix this weekend, but I'm nearly out of Mango Cream and now I want to try the Mango Guava Cream..
    (and something with cookie, for some reason I'm craving them now :lol:)
    Lol. You’re funny too :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes I've been trying to mix cake and fruit and not been entirely successful. I think I'll try creams and vanilla.....may work out better.
    They've not been horrible but just not quite there....
    I mixed a cake the other day and I really should try that before I write anything.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Soggy Friday here, nearly 0.6" of rain in the last 24 hours. Yep, fall in the PNW. :)

IF they got it right, a break for a few hours before the next one rolls in.

2172421.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I mixed a cake the other day and I really should try that before I write anything.
    I tried the cake and fruit with your ice cream base but now I'm thinking more on the cream bun or fresh cream cake side of things. It would probably be better using a non tart fruit too which has probably been my mistake.
    One thing I can say is that cake needs a lengthy steep.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried the cake and fruit with your ice cream base but now I'm thinking more on the cream bun or fresh cream cake side of things. It would probably be better using a non tart fruit too which has probably been my mistake.
    One thing I can say is that cake needs a lengthy steep.
    I didn’t use tart fruit in my ice cream cake. It has a chance of being too sweet but we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread