Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's worth getting IMO....I think that the flavour is just a tad better than the Brunhilde and you get so many custom parts too....no pressure :)
    Thinking on it.:) I have a Dovpo Abyss coming from HC if it ever gets here.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Thinking on it.:) I have a Dovpo Abyss coming from HC if it ever gets here.
    They're a must have too although myself and @DeloresRose had issues with battery draining right down overnight. They replaced mine and I have three....bloody good mod :)

Just keep an eye on it for a while. My faulty one was fine at first and then mysteriously started doing it....it wasn't a liquid leak either!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They're a must have too although myself and @DeloresRose had issues with battery draining right down overnight. They replaced mine and I have three....bloody good mod :)

Just keep an eye on it for a while. My faulty one was fine at first and then mysteriously started doing it....it wasn't a liquid leak either!!
    Good to know.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Worth comparing the two sites it's only 44€ here. Not sure what shipping would add.

It's 39.04 with shipping using the BFCM code.

I bought two and got one with pretty much all the accessories for review. I just got the blue one a few days ago but haven't set it up yet. Review samples have been coming in like crazy so really haven't had time to try out the new one.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I went with my wife for her biopsy this morning. I've never seen her cry like that due to pain.. it was horrible. I guess they can't give an injection for pain in that particular area.

I got some Japaneses organic cotton today. Totally unrelated, just changing the subject.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I went with my wife for her biopsy this morning. I've never seen her cry like that due to pain.. it was horrible. I guess they can't give an injection for pain in that particular area.

I got some Japaneses organic cotton today. Totally unrelated, just changing the subject.
    I'm sorry your wife had to go through that Skeebs.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

So sorry for you both.:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @Zazie @NolaMel
    Recipe 1
    Jammy Cranberry Cream
    SSA Cranberry Jam .7%