Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
So you had to know all those responses in Latin. The alter boys at today's Mass just had to read them from a booklet. My Latin isn't so hot either even though I took two years of it in high school. I use the booklet as well.
I memorized the Latin responses, also took Latin in high school, failed it.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Many years ago, about 63, I was an altar boy.

I did that for a while. Can't remember much of what we did, I think it involved blue robes and carrying holy items to the Vicar during services. When I was 13 he gave us an unused junk room in the 600 year old church to use for a boys club, on condition we cleaned it up. We spent a whole summer cleaning and painting. We finished it up and went in one Sunday after the service for our first boys club meeting and discovered the room had been grabbed by the elderly ladies group for bible study. We went to complain to the Vicar and he told us sorry but boys club was off the table. We all walked out. Never been in a church since. One of the lads parents were away for the day and he had scored 3 large bottles of cider from his older brother so we went to his place and misbehaved. First time I drank alcohol. I remember one guy taking his first ever sip of booze. He swallowed a huge gulp of the fizzy cider then choked and blew it out of his nose all over the Monopoly board we had set up to amuse ourselves. Ah the memories.

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
That's me, I like the hussar2 the narca and the venna. Floyd is just a weird name for an atty.:)
oops forgot the krma and the airlab, I really like the little airlab (sadly a clone) the top fits into the bottom so it's about an 18mm chamber, really nice with a little simple coil.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    it’s on the same wide side as the screen and is inline with the drip tip. I’ve decided on thumb firing.
    Doesn't sound like something I'd like but I'll wait for your review to look at it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can't stay mad at sourcemore even if the tracking sucks. One order was placed on the 20th and the other order was placed the 23rd. Both orders delivered Feb. 5th. Not so bad.

I placed one on the 26th and it never made it to the states yet. My other one still says processing but that’s because I placed it after the holiday started.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Doesn't sound like something I'd like but I'll wait for your review to look at it.

I like the device and everything that comes with it. Just first impression is it’s a little big for my hand. Someone with larger hands would do fine with it. I use small or medium work gloves depending on the brand.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I placed one on the 26th and it never made it to the states yet. My other one still says processing but that’s because I placed it after the holiday started.
    Both of mine were placed before the holiday and I think they both shipped before the holiday also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like the device and everything that comes with it. Just first impression is it’s a little big for my hand. Someone with larger hands would do fine with it. I use small or medium work gloves depending on the brand.
    I have small hands. Probably not for me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got the Caliburn G2 and the Abyss SBS kit.

I have an sbs kit but haven’t tried it yet. I hope you like the Caliburn. I’ve been thinking about getting some more pods for it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have an sbs kit but haven’t tried it yet. I hope you like the Caliburn. I’ve been thinking about getting some more pods for it.
    I haven't opened them yet. I got 2pkg of pods (4) and 4 pkgs of coils.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I did that for a while. Can't remember much of what we did, I think it involved blue robes and carrying holy items to the Vicar during services. When I was 13 he gave us an unused junk room in the 600 year old church to use for a boys club, on condition we cleaned it up. We spent a whole summer cleaning and painting. We finished it up and went in one Sunday after the service for our first boys club meeting and discovered the room had been grabbed by the elderly ladies group for bible study. We went to complain to the Vicar and he told us sorry but boys club was off the table. We all walked out. Never been in a church since. One of the lads parents were away for the day and he had scored 3 large bottles of cider from his older brother so we went to his place and misbehaved. First time I drank alcohol. I remember one guy taking his first ever sip of booze. He swallowed a huge gulp of the fizzy cider then choked and blew it out of his nose all over the Monopoly board we had set up to amuse ourselves. Ah the memories.
    That vicar and those ladies must have had a lot of 'splaining to do when they arrived at the pearly gates.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Got in a pretty good workout today. It’s getting a little better each week. The wife wants to go shopping for a couple things to send the kids for valentines so I’m going to go with her and probably pick somewhere to eat while we’re out. It takes her a long time to get ready to go anywhere so by the time we shop it’ll be about dinner time.

Users who are viewing this thread