FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning!!

I've been fetching bread and made a Lamb Rogan Josh authentic Indian curry. I can't eat spices at the moment so it's just for V. Should be about 8 meals for one. I'm on a gluten free diet at the mo....just trying it to see if I feel better without it....it's a complete pain though.

I must do some mixing this week but I've got plenty to keep me going after that percentage mistake when I ended up with 4 different 100ml mixes.

@hittman who's the mixer??
    You could do a few small mixes just to have something different here and there.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just curious. If you’ve had bad luck with a mixer why mix more recipes?

Because they always sound so good. I think this is the third one I've tried.

Morning!!

I've been fetching bread and made a Lamb Rogan Josh authentic Indian curry. I can't eat spices at the moment so it's just for V. Should be about 8 meals for one. I'm on a gluten free diet at the mo....just trying it to see if I feel better without it....it's a complete pain though.

I must do some mixing this week but I've got plenty to keep me going after that percentage mistake when I ended up with 4 different 100ml mixes.

@hittman who's the mixer??

It's TamVapes. Her recipes sound good and I've tried a few so far but haven't ended up liking any as written.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Because they always sound so good. I think this is the third one I've tried.

It's TamVapes. Her recipes sound good and I've tried a few so far but haven't ended up liking any as written.
    Think you need to move on…..LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So far - 6 episode in the first season . . . The 7th episode is scheduled to be shown February 9th . . . Plus there is an episode about how "Boba Fett" came about . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I’ll watch episode 6 tonight.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?

Good morning Fran, everyone.

I dropped the wife off at the airport this morning at 5am.

When I took my daughter to school at 7am I noticed the road exiting the school grounds was dark and shiny... I knew what it was so I did not accelerate. I gently applied brakes and the truck started to slide, so I just rode it out. When I got to the stop sign to leave the school grounds I looked in my rear view mirror and here comes 3 cars sliding sideways behind me. I was able to get out of the way just in time.

I need to get tires for the wife's car this week, and change her brake pads. I should probably put a new battery in it as well since she'll be in Denver by herself most of the time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

When I took my daughter to school at 7am I noticed the road exiting the school grounds was dark and shiny... I knew what it was so I did not accelerate. I gently applied brakes and the truck started to slide, so I just rode it out. When I got to the stop sign to leave the school grounds I looked in my rear view mirror and here comes 3 cars sliding sideways behind me. I was able to get out of the way just in time.

I need to get tires for the wife's car this week, and change her brake pads. I should probably put a new battery in it as well since she'll be in Denver by herself most of the time.

It's good you were able to get out of the way. Almost everything is melted here and we are going to have a pretty warm week for February. We bought my oldest daughter a 2005 Ford Focus when she was in high school. My brother in law is a pretty good mechanic so together we put new struts, tie rods, and a few other things on it over the years. When she went off to college we made sure everything was good on it since she was going to be 3 hours away. She graduated college a couple years ago and is still driving that car. The body is in good shape and mechanically sound as far as I know. She ended up living in the town where she went to college so I haven't had a chance to take a good look at her car. I always check her fluids and tires when she comes home which isn't very often.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Glad you were able to get out of the way. Also hoping you had a wonderful weekend:wub:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Will she be home again before settling into her new job?

She'll be home next weekend and she'll be here for a week and a half. After that she'll be home every 3 weeks for about a week at a time. It's odd, Arkansas is one of two states she can't reside in.

I probably didn't mention it, but we've decided we are going to stay in Arkansas. We just can't tell anyone LOL.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    She'll be home next weekend and she'll be here for a week and a half. After that she'll be home every 3 weeks for about a week at a time. It's odd, Arkansas is one of two states she can't reside in.

I probably didn't mention it, but we've decided we are going to stay in Arkansas. We just can't tell anyone LOL.
    I think you did mention staying there.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

What’s the other State?

Users who are viewing this thread