Random DIY mixing and More

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I probably didn't mention it, but we've decided we are going to stay in Arkansas. We just can't tell anyone LOL.
That's good news Skeebs....I certainly couldn't do one week on and three weeks off with V.

Mind you it's tempting sometimes :D
Just kidding.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Good morning, SMT :) Are you doing any new mixes?
Hi Fran! Before I mix anything new I have to find my notes with ideas. Some are in a notebook. Others were written on little pieces of paper when my notebook wasn't with me. I need to organize notes first. ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Looks to be two dry days in a row!

Recovery day, here. Five hours at the burn pile yesterday, finally got all the storm debris gone. Until the next round of storms. :facepalm: Life in the country :)

2226649.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran! Before I mix anything new I have to find my notes with ideas. Some are in a notebook. Others were written on little pieces of paper when my notebook wasn't with me. I need to organize notes first. ;)
    Are you really sure you want to organize? Sounds terrible.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Back when I used to do a lot of traveling I would be at different onsite locations for a month and sometimes two. The company paid my way to fly home on many weekends. Every now and then they would pay for my wife to go with me. :)

She doesn't pay for the flights either. When I met her she worked for a defense contractor that had dealings in China, so she would constantly be over there on business. At the time she was some kind of black belt ISO 9000 quality something mumbo jumbo, way above my vocabulary stuff. But she has so many flying miles we have never had to even pay for private flights either. Rental cars are free for us too because of her frequent traveling.

I, of course, have no clue about any of this because I have an extreme fear of flying #1, and #2 when I do fly I am so blitzed off alcohol that I don't remember any of it.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Are you really sure you want to organize?
    I'll probably just grab a few notes from here and there and go with those. :thumb:

Sounds terrible.
    True. Actual organization would be removing me from my comfort zone. I have an organization that works. It's just not what most would consider 'organized'. A real organizing event would be... traumatic. :lol: :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'll probably just grab a few notes from here and there and go with those. :thumb:

True. Actual organization would be removing me from my comfort zone. I have an organization that works. It's just not what most would consider 'organized'. A real organizing event would be... traumatic. :lol: :lol:
    Much agreement :thumbs:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    She doesn't pay for the flights either. When I met her she worked for a defense contractor that had dealings in China, so she would constantly be over there on business. At the time she was some kind of black belt ISO 9000 quality something mumbo jumbo, way above my vocabulary stuff. But she has so many flying miles we have never had to even pay for private flights either. Rental cars are free for us too because of her frequent traveling.

I, of course, have no clue about any of this because I have an extreme fear of flying #1, and #2 when I do fly I am so blitzed off alcohol that I don't remember any of it.
    I can’t say I have a real fear of flying but it’s not my #1 thing to do. I once flew to NYC and back during a bad time in life. Then to Arizona and back on vaca with family.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

I'm guessing you don't make the bed very often then :D

I'm either extremely organized or completely disorganized....where on this spectrum I fall changes each day or often weeks :lol:

Lately I have been mostly leaning towards the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread