Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Did a tester with the FLV Granola @ 2%. FLV website suggest usage at 0.25% - 4%. Very dark, almost black flavoring but it smells wonderful. I am hoping for an almost standalone mix but we shall see. May consider adding some FW Yogurt or Fresh Cream.

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did a tester with the FLV Granola @ 2%. FLV website suggest usage at 0.25% - 4%. Very dark, almost black flavoring but it smells wonderful. I am hoping for an almost standalone mix but we shall see. May consider adding some FW Yogurt or Fresh Cream.

Much interest in your findings.:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You made it through the day,Hitt. That's a good thing,

I didn’t know if I would or not and let my boss know that I might need to leave early. I’m slowly getting back to normal.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn’t know if I would or not and let my boss know that I might need to leave early. I’m slowly getting back to normal.
    I takes a minute after being so sick. You should be in better shape for tomorrow.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Nola, I got an email today that the Fuchai 213 squonk was back in stock for 29.99 in black so I grabbed one. That will be my last vape purchase for the year. It’ll be fun to try my first squonk device. Friday is my last day at work until the second of January so I’ll have plenty of time to give it a try.
    Can’t wait to see what you think about it. Yay for TGIF! My daughter just has to get to half day on Thursday, then she can turn the chillens back to their parents til January. She’s giddy with anticipation. I miss that being retired, the looking forward to those glorious 2 weeks off. Felt like a vacation

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

Sounds promising!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Can’t wait to see what you think about it. Yay for TGIF! My daughter just has to get to half day on Thursday, then she can turn the chillens back to their parents til January. She’s giddy with anticipation. I miss that being retired, the looking forward to those glorious 2 weeks off. Felt like a vacation

It’s actually vacation time for me. I work for a small company and we don’t get much vacation time but I saved five days that I’m turning into eleven between weekends and holidays.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    It’s actually vacation time for me. I work for a small company and we don’t get much vacation time but I saved five days that I’m turning into eleven between weekends and holidays.
    Best time of the year to do it, you can actually relax and enjoy family and friends for the holidays!!! I always thought of it as a bonus for working in education... planned building wide holidays. I got an extra week since I didn’t teach and could skip exam week.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Going to try and mix tomorrow. Someone kick me in the pants in the morning and get me moving. Long day today and I’ll need the distraction. Plus, I’m down to 9 bottles steeping. Dangerous days ahead if I don’t get busy!
    So what do you plan on mixing?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So what do you plan on mixing?

No idea. I pulled too many possibilities. A grapefruit boozy, and a cookie maybe? Or vanilla milkshake if I can find it. I just don’t know. My brain is a little lost right now. Hubs woke me at 5 am to tell me one of our dogs wasn’t “right”. She crossed the rainbow bridge tonight, and it was after 7 before we got home from the vets.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    No idea. I pulled too many possibilities. A grapefruit boozy, and a cookie maybe? Or vanilla milkshake if I can find it. I just don’t know. My brain is a little lost right now. Hubs woke me at 5 am to tell me one of our dogs wasn’t “right”. She crossed the rainbow bridge tonight, and it was after 7 before we got home from the vets.
    Oh Mel, I am so sorry. It is always hard to lose a pet...sending prayers that you can get some rest tonight....

:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So sorry,Mel:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Going to try and mix tomorrow. Someone kick me in the pants in the morning and get me moving. Long day today and I’ll need the distraction. Plus, I’m down to 9 bottles steeping. Dangerous days ahead if I don’t get busy!
    I'm here to kick you in the pants. Now go mix some juice!!:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think it's funny that most peeps are looking to mix bigger bottles of juice and I'm wanting to mix smaller. I guess it's because I don't normally use big juice sucking tanks. The small tanks I prefer are juice sippers so it takes me forever to get through a 30ml mix,especially when I have several of them. Some juices are good for a long time but others don't taste so good after a certain age. I'd be happy to mix almost everything in 15ml bottles

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s not easy to lose a pet. We lost our cat not too long ago. I still miss him.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Rattlesnake venom is pretty good actually. it's this honeydew thing with (to me) a hint of clove. Might need to lower the percentage.

The only thing wrong with it is it's a bit to sweet with a chemical edge at then end but it has like 4 or 5 flavors coming through. Thank you Dawn Marie!

Annna

Users who are viewing this thread