hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m back from the dead. I’m pretty sure that I had food poisoning from some Chinese food we got Saturday. Thank goodness my wife didn’t eat what I had. I hope I never have to experience that again.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Today I will finish my last tank of Cereal Bar and it will be up for future remix.I'm still vaping my Double Chocolate PB but I haven't made a big dent in the 30ml bottle. I may switch off to something else for awhile. I have plenty to choose from that's for sure. I'm really happy to have some new stuff mixed though cause sometimes it's just nice to try something new. I did do 15ml bottles for the new ones.:)
    Cereal Bar is definitely an A+ winner for me. I need to mix a big bottle sometime this week

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m back from the dead. I’m pretty sure that I had food poisoning from some Chinese food we got Saturday. Thank goodness my wife didn’t eat what I had. I hope I never have to experience that again.
    That’s awful! Glad you’re on the mend.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @NolaMel - I checked out the NR Sale of flavorings earlier this morning. Nearly all of the Inawera and Wonder Flavours in the Sale was gone already by 7:45AM. I did see some flavorings on there though that some of you have mentioned liking. I don't see huge price differences on anything that I regularly buy...compared to other vendor's regular pricing (though the TFA flavorings in the Sale are $1.29 for 10mL, which is a good price, IMO). Maybe some of the others are good and I just don't know it though, since I don't use some of those brands.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    WAAAHH. (I can't catch up there is no way, LOL.

I did notes yesterday from 8 am to 8::30. I did stop to a)take Advil and Benadryl several times (stopped nasal dripping from the eye) and my back just SUCKS. I have two notes left. In a few minutes once I am awake I am going to do those, then... Oh God everything else. I wore an eye patch on and off, because I diagnosed myself (I know, I know, but I've had one before, I know what they act like) with a corneal scratch. Everyone is all like OH YOUR PRECIOUS EYES go to the doc, etc. only 99% of the time the doc just gives you eyedrops for pain plus no infection etc. and honestly you can do the same with an eye patch washing out your eye and etc.

When I first got up, I thought it was pinkeye but I realized it was just drippage from the other eye spilling over in my sleep and after I washed everything I think the other eye is halfway better.

I did notes straight from 8 am to 8:30 pm and I have TWO LEFT. ARGH. The first thing I am going to do after my remaining two notes is to get the husband to demonstrate my note taking/box/modum whatever it is this can't HAPPEN. LOL although with a corneal scratch well you might as well do something awful.

I might go to the doc but about my BACK. It really hurts. Man. I would just really like a peaceful weekend FOR ONCE. The only one that was kinda was Christmas party, except the Christmas party itself.

I know things will slow down after the holidays I am living proof of THAT. LOL.

Driving up may be a challenge but I'm betting my eye will be fine tomorrow.

Oh, also, I was like at 8:30 ARRGHHH I NEED TO COMFORT MYSELF so I tried to buy the Hastar Cthulu mini and the vapefly galaxies RTA (both of which I want) form the US but prices and shipping were so disheartening I was just like ,"Fasttech darn it." I haven't yet, but I did come across the Rose v2 from Fumytech for 19 dollars on clearance (not sure if that is good or bad) so I got it. Yay. I seem to remember some spirited discussion about it sucking/not sucking but we shall see. IF I ever have a time or illness free period. Etc.

Anna

Anna hope your eye(s) is feeling better today. A corneal scratch can be painful. Unfortunately I know from 1st hand experience.

How did you hurt your back?

Have a good day!!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Now look what you've done! Dust everywhere!! And popcorn kernels!!! :w00t: :lol:

BatSignal.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Nola, I got an email today that the Fuchai 213 squonk was back in stock for 29.99 in black so I grabbed one. That will be my last vape purchase for the year. It’ll be fun to try my first squonk device. Friday is my last day at work until the second of January so I’ll have plenty of time to give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread