ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi Fran and everyone :wub:
    Sorry that I haven't been in lately.....just haven't been feeling much like it to be honest :cry:
    Anyway I hope everyone's ok and things are warming up for those in the north :rolleyes:
    I come bearing a custard to get myself out of the dog house :wub:

Charlie's Cookie Custard
    1.00% Cookie (Flavorah)
    1.50% Custard Premium (FA)
    1.50% Pie Crust (FW)
    0.50% Super Sweet (CAP) 1.50% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
    1.40% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)
    1.00% Vanilla Tahity (Vaniglia) (FA)
    Flavor total: 8.4%

It's about a 6.5 on the sweetness scale.... surprisingly :thumb:

Have a good one all :wub:

I don't have the FW pie crust. Do you think that OOO would work in it's place or should I wait and get the FW?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought there were five but the order says seven. Oh well. They are
    VT Golden syrup
    SSA Milky Caramel Fudge
    SSA Clotted Cream
    WF Pancake
    WF Sugar Pie
    WF Nougat
    WF Taffy(Peanut Butter)
    Ty. Only one there of interest to me is the clotted cream which I already have. It’s good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know you make new mixes all the time. Like a lot of the folks here. Are there any mixes you stick with long term?
    That’s a hard question. I have one mix of BlackBerry, peppermint and menthol that I’ve been vaping for many years in a carto tank. For some reason I’ve never tired of the mix. Other than that I have several mixes I like and mix at random. I tend to tire of most mixes too quickly so that works best for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ty. Only one there of interest to me is the clotted cream which I already have. It’s good.

The sugar pie flavor reminded me of these old fashioned cream pies that they made where I worked when I was in high school. The owner had a special recipe that he kept under lock and key and would come in the middle of the night and make the pies so no one knew how he did it. He couldn't keep them in stock. He sold out every day. They were delicious.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The sugar pie flavor reminded me of these old fashioned cream pies that they made where I worked when I was in high school. The owner had a special recipe that he kept under lock and key and would come in the middle of the night and make the pies so no one knew how he did it. He couldn't keep them in stock. He sold out every day. They were delicious.
    If your going to try mixing that cream pie…………..much luck.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    If your going to try mixing that cream pie…………..much luck.

From the few notes I saw on it, it sounds like it still needs something to boost the crust for the recipe. The flavor itself sounds good but isn't going to be a complete pie flavor by itself.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    From the few notes I saw on it, it sounds like it still needs something to boost the crust for the recipe. The flavor itself sounds good but isn't going to be a complete pie flavor by itself.
    I just can’t get what a Sugar Pie is supposed to be ? Sounds awful sweet to me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, my Nauti is finally empty and has Raspberry Graham Cake for a new mix. At first vapes I like it but needs vaping time now. My two Dvarws are behind.

Hopefully I can get a couple new ones mixed tomorrow.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I found an antique China hutch on Craigslist from a dealer that's going out of business for $80 if I drive to Burleson, a suburb of Ft. Worth, and pick it up and pay in cash. It will make a good birthday present for my daughter. I've been giving her uranium glass dishes for Christmas and birthdays past. I'm going to see if my brother will install some UV cabinet lights in it so the glass will glow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found an antique China hutch on Craigslist from a dealer that's going out of business for $80 if I drive to Burleson, a suburb of Ft. Worth, and pick it up and pay in cash. It will make a good birthday present for my daughter. I've been giving her uranium glass dishes for Christmas and birthdays past. I'm going to see if my brother will install some UV cabinet lights in it so the glass will glow.
    Sounds like a nice gift.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just can’t get what a Sugar Pie is supposed to be ? Sounds awful sweet to me.

The notes I saw mentioned brown sugar and kind of like a custard with very low crust notes.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Now thats funny... 32 for me as well. Admittedly though this 32 like triples my flavor collection. Whereas I would guess its a drop in the bucket for you my friend.

Well 31 if I dont count my accidental double order of INW Cactus :(

I had ten flavors before this order, I've just started gathering for DIY (and rebuildables!) since late January when I found out folks wanted to take my little habit from me or at the least make it less enjoyable.

Chiisaiinu

• Apr 20, 2022
    Tacoma, WA USA
    I had ten flavors before this order, I've just started gathering for DIY (and rebuildables!) since late January when I found out folks wanted to take my little habit from me or at the least make it less enjoyable.
    oh ok so we are/were same boat.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    oh ok so we are/were same boat.

I would have been content with picking up a few bottles of juice and a couple of packs of coils every month and maybe a new mod and/or tank every year or so.
    Now I am pretty well stocked on things that could become hard to get, and, well, if nothing really changes, then I won't need to pick up anything new for quite some time.

After trying out a few of my RTA/RDAs though, I am glad that I'm not limiting myself to just my subohm tanks now.

Also looking forward to mixing some!
    I have purchased juice that will last me at least a year, so I should have time to find a few formulas that I can transition to before my stock runs out.

Apologies for the ramble!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I would have been content with picking up a few bottles of juice and a couple of packs of coils every month and maybe a new mod and/or tank every year or so.
    Now I am pretty well stocked on things that could become hard to get, and, well, if nothing really changes, then I won't need to pick up anything new for quite some time.

After trying out a few of my RTA/RDAs though, I am glad that I'm not limiting myself to just my subohm tanks now.

Also looking forward to mixing some!
    I have purchased juice that will last me at least a year, so I should have time to find a few formulas that I can transition to before my stock runs out.

Apologies for the ramble!
    Ramble all you want and……enjoy :)

Users who are viewing this thread