Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Morning Everyone!

Happy Birthday @Territoo! :bday::banana::banana::banana::banana::toast::toast:

Morning, mixers.

Yeah, the heat goes on, everywhere, it seems. Although a bit easier here, still, than elsewhere. But said to be getting hotter all week.

Watering detail this am, then some time contracting out as a fan security agent :)

And, @Territoo ,

happy-16th-birthday-wishes.gif

2321877.gif

Thank you! :)

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Went through my flavorings last night. Made a list of 7 regulars that I'm running low on so I'll be putting a BCF order together. I would like to get a few new ones but I don't have much energy over recipes right now. I've only tried half of the last batch of new flavors I picked up. Still once I get on the site and order the replacements I normally end up window shopping and make a few impulse buys.

Hey Mick, did you download the latest NMS update?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing this morning besides cleaning out a few tanks. I’m trying to work up the motivation for a workout.

I’m contemplating getting a pellet grill but need to get rid of my old smoker. I saw they have one I’ve been looking at on sale at Academy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing this morning besides cleaning out a few tanks. I’m trying to work up the motivation for a workout.

I’m contemplating getting a pellet grill but need to get rid of my old smoker. I saw they have one I’ve been looking at on sale at Academy.
    Are you just wanting a pellet grill or a new smoker also?

Reactions: Tor R

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    So here’s the net recipe I’ve been trying. I tried it first on a Zlide then on a Hellbeast and finally on the pioneer V1.5 rta. The zlide and hellbeast still had the flavor fairly tobacco forward with the cookie barely coming through but the hellbeast was better. With it in the pioneer the cookie is much more obvious and has been my favorite so far. Feel free to lower the net percentage or whatever you like. I didn’t feel like coming up with a catchy name so am just calling it Some Tobacco.

FA Cookie premium 2%
    Flv Cream 1%
    FA Vanilla cookie 1%
    Stixx Mixx Stokkebye birds eye flake 8%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So here’s the net recipe I’ve been trying. I tried it first on a Zlide then on a Hellbeast and finally on the pioneer V1.5 rta. The zlide and hellbeast still had the flavor fairly tobacco forward with the cookie barely coming through but the hellbeast was better. With it in the pioneer the cookie is much more obvious and has been my favorite so far. Feel free to lower the net percentage or whatever you like. I didn’t feel like coming up with a catchy name so am just calling it Some Tobacco.

FA Cookie premium 2%
    Flv Cream 1%
    FA Vanilla cookie 1%
    Stixx Mixx Stokkebye birds eye flake 8%
    I’m usually not good with names either.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    What a week, Monday at about 5pm lost internet and cable. Tuesday at about 12 noon lost our power. Xfinity tech showed up about 2 hours after outage started. He was still able to check out our internet/cable, with power out. He stuck around for a bit, power was restored about 2:30, everything worked ok.
    Last night about 5pm, central air stopped working, $457 dollars later central ac is pumping cool air. House is now 82 degrees and getting cooler.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What a week, Monday at about 5pm lost internet and cable. Tuesday at about 12 noon lost our power. Xfinity tech showed up about 2 hours after outage started. He was still able to check out our internet/cable, with power out. He stuck around for a bit, power was restored about 2:30, everything worked ok.
    Last night about 5pm, central air stopped working, $457 dollars later central ac is pumping cool air. House is now 82 degrees and getting cooler.
    I certainly hope your next week is much better.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

Sounds like you caught my bad luck streak.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Life is an adventure, but most adventures are costly.
    My son was all frustrated when his truck had trouble cranking but I told him it gets easier the older you get as long as you are prepared financially to fix things. I used to get upset but now I’m just like oh well another day another dollar.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    DIYing takes a lot of time. I ordered my flavors and put them in elr. Then I put all the FolkArt recipes in elr with substitutions and notes which took forever. I’ve got a ton of recipes in my phone that will need to be input eventually. I’m about to mix 6 of the recipes. Whew! :blink: Now I need a nap. I really like that these recipes use flavors that I’ll be trying for the first time like hibiscus and others.

Users who are viewing this thread