Random DIY mixing and More

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
We have at least one groundhog out back, but it stays near the woods/weeds. Actually just saw it and the white squirrel out there a few minutes ago.
The 'hog does spook much easier than the squirrels do.
They're kind of cute little *****rds. I had one for a decade under a pine out back, no problem. But if they decide to relocate under your house or a shed, it's a mess... Doesn't take them long to dig out a LOT of area under stuff.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Finally got my blackcurrant tests up and running. SFTs of 3 blackcurrants, and each combination of 2. It takes a lot of time to get this stuff together, and it's only the first stage.

IMG_0501.JPG

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I’ve never really gotten into college football. No real reason.

I don't normally follow the Raiders, my Alma mater, but their game was on just before the Aggies and went into overtime. Of course I'll cheer on any team to beat UT. I've become an Aggies fan only because my daughter goes to school there.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy Sun day. Yep, more of that, and still no rain.

I’ve never really gotten into college football. No real reason.

For me, it's sort of like pro baseball, too many teams, too many games. And, uh, championships? Seems like 90% of the teams get to play in at least one.

2348238.jpg

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My lack of interest might be because I went to night classes while working full time after I got out of the army. I never had a real college experience.

I got into football games from being in the band in high school and college. I have to have a particular team I'm rooting for or it's not interesting to me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got the new tv mounted in our bedroom. 43” is a perfect fit on that wall. I was surprised how much my wife likes it. She does have a hidden motive though. Now she wants a cabinet or something under the tv and I’ll need to run the cord for the tv inside the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread