Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good morning. I got a text from the dealer that my daughter's car is ready but still need to figure out the insurance payment. I just last night got the check for the initial estimate but there was another 400 added so I have my insurance agent checking on it.
Seems like the repairs went fairly quick. Did your daughter get a steering wheel lock for it?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Seems like the repairs went fairly quick. Did your daughter get a steering wheel lock for it?
    No, not yet. She's decided that she doesn't want it back so my wife offered to swap cars with her for 2-3 weeks until she can find another car to buy. We will park it in our garage so no reason to get the lock unless she changes her mind and decides to keep it but I kind of doubt it. I'm rather aggravated about it. I think she should get the club and keep driving it while she saves some money but you know how kids can be. She was pretty shaken up about the car and all of her stuff inside getting stolen. Of course we told her not to keep stuff in her car but she didn't listen.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've been up for an hour, coffee is in hand. Last night instead of playing my computer game Star Citizen on my laptop (15" screen), I hooked the laptop to my 75" TV with a HDMI cable and WOW. It's like a whole new game! I love it.
    Happy gaming :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, not yet. She's decided that she doesn't want it back so my wife offered to swap cars with her for 2-3 weeks until she can find another car to buy. We will park it in our garage so no reason to get the lock unless she changes her mind and decides to keep it but I kind of doubt it. I'm rather aggravated about it. I think she should get the club and keep driving it while she saves some money but you know how kids can be. She was pretty shaken up about the car and all of her stuff inside getting stolen. Of course we told her not to keep stuff in her car but she didn't listen.
    I agree with you. She should get the club for it and save money for another car.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    I got into work early and got another review posted. Only 50 more to go.

Users who are viewing this thread