hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Afternoon. I got a few bottles and some review samples cleaned up this morning. I just finished wrapping the presents for my wife. She is at the hospital visiting her mom. Her mom had four bulging discs in her back and couldn’t stand the pain so went in and they kept her overnight.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Afternoon. I got a few bottles and some review samples cleaned up this morning. I just finished wrapping the presents for my wife. She is at the hospital visiting her mom. Her mom had four bulging discs in her back and couldn’t stand the pain so went in and they kept her overnight.
    Hopefully her Mom can get better.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Nothing since?

Fran and @classwife and EveryOne - - - Charlie emailed Pigs and myself overnight. We each sent him an email. :thumbs:

Charlie said "things are good and same stuff going on as per usual". He and V are doing very well. Charlie says to "say hello to everyone". He sounded very upbeat and chipper.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran and @classwife and EveryOne - - - Charlie emailed Pigs and myself overnight. We each sent him an email. :thumbs:

Charlie said "things are good and same stuff going on as per usual". He and V are doing very well. Charlie says to "say hello to everyone". He sounded very upbeat and chipper.
    Very good news. Ty :)

Users who are viewing this thread