Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Howdy, Mixers, hoping everyone is having a good day!

I had no work today, so did some mixing and also checked out my new AWS LB-501 scale. Too soon to judge, but seems to settle quicker than my Kubei.

This was also my first time mixing three variations off the bat for a test recipe - two with different percentages and the third with an added flavor.
I also mixed up a single tester for a stab at something like Vaptasia's Royalty 2.

IMG_20221209_125346529.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Howdy, Mixers, hoping everyone is having a good day!

I had no work today, so did some mixing and also checked out my new AWS LB-501 scale. Too soon to judge, but seems to settle quicker than my Kubei.

This was also my first time mixing three variations off the bat for a test recipe - two with different percentages and the third with an added flavor.
    I also mixed up a single tester for a stab at something like Vaptasia's Royalty 2.

View attachment 986251
    You'll be a great mixer in no time. :)

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    You'll be a great mixer in no time. :)
    Thank you, Fran!
    I've got a few recipes getting close to "good enough for me!", not so sure about the greater vaperverse though!

Actually, I just forgot about an adjusted recipe that I wanted to mix up as well.
    A watermelon/blueberry/peach mix that I didn't really have high hopes for from the sniff, but is not too bad at all.
    I guess I'll have to do a mini-mixing session later!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you, Fran!
    I've got a few recipes getting close to "good enough for me!", not so sure about the greater vaperverse though!

Actually, I just forgot about an adjusted recipe that I wanted to mix up as well.
    A watermelon/blueberry/peach mix that I didn't really have high hopes for from the sniff, but is not too bad at all.
    I guess I'll have to do a mini-mixing session later!
    The more the merrier.:thumbs:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've had a good day so far. I bought the truck today. I got my first paycheck from the post office. It's not very much, but it's money coming in not going out. I got a call from my surgeon's office today, stating that my surgery on Monday was canceled because the insurance hadn't come through with the preauthorization. I told her to let me call the insurance company first. I happened to have the number for Wellmed, so I wouldn't have to go through the useless reps at United. Sometimes when I call wellmed, the person will refuse to talk to me because I'm a patient not a doctor's office, but this time I got someone helpful. I got put on hold for a few minutes, then was told I had a good chance of getting the preautherization today, but the doctor's office had to call and change it from standard to expedited. I called the doctor's office and let them know. She called back just a few minutes later, stating the authorization came through. So the surgery is still on.

I'm currently on hold with the Social Security department because I have to report the new job. I've been on hold for 35 minutes and counting. I still have to call my auto insurance company to get insurance on the truck.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hope the rest of your day goes well also.
    It's really been pretty decent. The office manager left early and is on vacation next week. It's been kind of a quiet day here at work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    After nearly an hour on hold, I got through to social security, and got that business taken care of, as well as updating the insurance. Now I'm reading up on the truck to see how it works and all the features.
    Why did you have to report it to social security? I don’t know much about that.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Why did you have to report it to social security? I don’t know much about that.

You are only allowed to earn so much per month on social security, especially disability. If you go over that amount, they start reducing your benefits. If you don't report it and they find out, which they certainly will as they are in cahoots with the IRS, you'd have to pay back what you owed, probably with interest.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    You are only allowed to earn so much per month on social security, especially disability. If you go over that amount, they start reducing your benefits. If you don't report it and they find out, which they certainly will as they are in cahoots with the IRS, you'd have to pay back what you owed, probably with interest.
    Thanks for the explanation. I didn’t know that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Today besides review samples, I got island mango, ripe mango, and sweet mango from bcf. Now all I need is for @ShowMeTwice to come and give me a recipe to mix with the ripe and sweet mangoes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The truck now has a name. She's Silver Belle. i felt that was fitting, since she's silver and it's almost Christmas.

View attachment 986285
    Great name. I can tell you’re excited about getting it as you should be. It’s really nice and it’s always fun getting a new vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread