hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just visited the new All the Flavors for the first time. I had completely forgotten that it was changing, so it came as a surprise.
    I haven’t been on there in a while. I’ll have to check it out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Goodnight Fran. I finally got the new controller installed on my pellet grill. I’ve had it since winter but the grill was still working with the phone app but the display was blank on the grill. I got the controller replaced ok but it didn’t want to connect to the app. Turns out that the old app didn’t work any more and had to install a new one and then had to let it update the grill. Anyway, it’s working now and I’m going to smoke some ribs tomorrow.
    Sounds good.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. Last day off. I started painting the doors for our vanity yesterday. I got two coats of primer and one coat of paint on one side so far. I’m hoping to finish today.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Still nice here, although needing some serious watering.

Did get some whacking done yesterday (it's a 2 - 3 day job on our 2 1/2 acres of scattered garden beds...), and mowed. Barely finished that when I lost a spindle bearing... parts should be here by next Saturday.

1685365513513.png

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The ribs are on the grill. I don’t miss the old barrel smoker at all. The pellet smoker makes things so much easier and I can monitor the grill and meat temperatures from my phone.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Did you finish the cabinet?
    No, the dry time is 4 hours on the paint and I ended up with some drips I’m going to have to sand. I’ll do the sanding but I’m going to leave the fronts for the wife. If I don’t get the front perfect then I’ll never hear the end of it so I’m putting the ball in her court.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I just posted this one in the Recipes for Dummies - Deja Vu thread,

Poppy's Milk V1.0
    Cream Fresh (FA) • 1%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) • 1%
    Juicy Strawberry (FA) • 2%
    Vienna Cream (FA) • 2%

I was going for something like Vapetasia's Milk Of The Poppy and, while this didn't hit that mark, I think it is pretty good. (for me, anyway!)

I'm still working on this profile so I'm leaving the version number in the name.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, the dry time is 4 hours on the paint and I ended up with some drips I’m going to have to sand. I’ll do the sanding but I’m going to leave the fronts for the wife. If I don’t get the front perfect then I’ll never hear the end of it so I’m putting the ball in her court.
    LOL. Very good idea.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just posted this one in the Recipes for Dummies - Deja Vu thread,

Poppy's Milk V1.0
    Cream Fresh (FA) • 1%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) • 1%
    Juicy Strawberry (FA) • 2%
    Vienna Cream (FA) • 2%

I was going for something like Vapetasia's Milk Of The Poppy and, while this didn't hit that mark, I think it is pretty good. (for me, anyway!)

I'm still working on this profile so I'm leaving the version number in the name.
    Bookmarked.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good afternoon, random folks. I just got off work. Today wasn't easy. I missed out on getting a van, so I got stuck with a LLV (postal truck). At least the LLV didn't have any major problems. It had more power than most, so I could get it up to 65-70 on the stretch of highway that has a speed limit of 75. Most of the time, im struggling to make 55-60. All the doors worked, which is a novelty. Only issue is that the blinkers won't shut off automatically after a turn, and like all LLVs, it has no ac. I also had to deliver to the boonies when I had been told those packages had been removed and I had a bunch of large, heavy packages. At least I didn't sprain anything trying to lift them, but my foot is hurting. I see the podiatrist tomorrow. For now, I'm enjoying a rest and a vape. Don't tell anyone, but I vape on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread