Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon, random folks. I just got off work. Today wasn't easy. I missed out on getting a van, so I got stuck with a LLV (postal truck). At least the LLV didn't have any major problems. It had more power than most, so I could get it up to 65-70 on the stretch of highway that has a speed limit of 75. Most of the time, im struggling to make 55-60. All the doors worked, which is a novelty. Only issue is that the blinkers won't shut off automatically after a turn, and like all LLVs, it has no ac. I also had to deliver to the boonies when I had been told those packages had been removed and I had a bunch of large, heavy packages. At least I didn't sprain anything trying to lift them, but my foot is hurting. I see the podiatrist tomorrow. For now, I'm enjoying a rest and a vape. Don't tell anyone, but I vape on the truck.
    We'll all be sure not to tell.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The ribs came out great. I also did a couple potatoes that I rubbed with butter, seasoned, and wrapped in foil. They were good too but could have used a little more seasoning.

1685400140781.jpeg

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Watering and a few errands done. Talk is of even cooler temps tomorrow, so more whacking then.

If I don’t get the front perfect then I’ll never hear the end of it so I’m putting the ball in her court.

Good decision :)

We have a lot of trees on our acreage, and the random fir or cottonwood that just dies. Wife wants me to drop them, but for many it's a big NO. No way for me to not drop them on her gardens. So, I wait for Mama Nature to drop them for me. Not my fault! :lol:

so I got stuck with a LLV

Acronyms... that must stand for Last Leg Vehicle?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Watering and a few errands done. Talk is of even cooler temps tomorrow, so more whacking then.

Good decision :)

We have a lot of trees on our acreage, and the random fir or cottonwood that just dies. Wife wants me to drop them, but for many it's a big NO. No way for me to not drop them on her gardens. So, I wait for Mama Nature to drop them for me. Not my fault! :lol:

Acronyms... that must stand for Last Leg Vehicle?
    That’s a good idea but it got a chuckle.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I was trying to wait for the temperature to drop some to take the dog out since she doesn’t handle the heat well but it wasn’t dropping much so went ahead and took her for a walk. It wasn’t that hot but she was panting a lot by the time we got back.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was trying to wait for the temperature to drop some to take the dog out since she doesn’t handle the heat well but it wasn’t dropping much so went ahead and took her for a walk. It wasn’t that hot but she was panting a lot by the time we got back.
    Poor pup. I don’t like hot either.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. Got up this morning and animals had shredded both of our trash bags and had garbage all over the place and even some out into the street. I guess I'm going to have to start waiting to put the garbage out until the morning of pickup instead of the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread