Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I really need to order the OOO then. The recipe rocks as it is with sourball candy.

I love the collaborative effort we gave on this recipe to improve Dazcole's already great mix.
heart-icon.png

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I love the collaborative effort we gave on this recipe to improve Dazcole's already great mix.
heart-icon.png
We??? You, y’all...;). This is the one place it’s definitely more fun and effective to have more “cooks” in the “kitchen” :wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Do you get much spitting from the braided coils? I made some and got too much spit back and was told it’s common w braided coils.

I’ve been using them in three Zeus tanks and an Intake and haven’t noticed any spitback issues.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    Do you get much spitting from the braided coils? I made some and got too much spit back and was told it’s common w braided coils.

The only thing I got spit back in with braided coils is in the Wasp, but everything I put in the Wasp spit like a llama.

FEA53FEE-F1B7-44AA-8A26-23640CE0A787.jpeg

A 7 loop Celtic at 3.5mm ID and after packing all that coil in there it still spit.

I use a 3, 4, and 6 loop braid in my Goons and a 4 loop in my Drop Solo. No spitting.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I really need to mix today or at some point this week I wil be headed to a vape shop. After a 62 hour work week, which my body was good with a decade ago, has me not wanting to get out of bed at all.
    Unflavored is your friend. Quick, no fuss, no mess. LOL

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I gotta have one of those, too, Heh.

Hola everyone, it's a good thing I'm not mixing at the moment, but I wanted to stop in and say HUGS all round, and keep up all the awesome mixingness.

Hope you are liking your scale, @FranC !!!!

Anna
    I hope to like it when I get it:)

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    unless you have someone to stock it for you

I need that in my life as well, lol.

Things will return to normal this week I hope and I can get some things done. I’m just tired and worn down. When I worked for Toyota 70-80 hour weeks were common and I did it pretty much for 8 years. I’m not use to that now and my body is letting me know.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The only thing I got spit back in with braided coils is in the Wasp, but everything I put in the Wasp spit like a llama.

View attachment 797271

A 7 loop Celtic at 3.5mm ID and after packing all that coil in there it still spit.

I use a 3, 4, and 6 loop braid in my Goons and a 4 loop in my Drop Solo. No spitting.

I have the same problem with the Wasp. I’m going to have to try these braided coils out thanks!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ever since I was a child and heard about flying carpets, I have had this dream and fervent desire for a flying mattress, that would carry me about.

Oh GOD especially in COLLEGE I wanted one. Some of my hangovers were so epic. This one time,, I was walking down our long, narrow, white walled hallway to get some damn water, and I got disoriented somehow, and I walked straight into the wall.

It hurt. A lot. I lay there on the floor for a time, disoriented and groaning, only everyone in the dorm knew me, and knew that if they were going to help me once, that would be a thankless future task, so eventually I hobbled to the water fountain... I kept water in my dorm room after that.

I still want the mattress though.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Ever since I was a child and heard about flying carpets, I have had this dream and fervent desire for a flying mattress, that would carry me about.

Oh GOD especially in COLLEGE I wanted one. Some of my hangovers were so epic. This one time,, I was walking down our long, narrow, white walled hallway to get some damn water, and I got disoriented somehow, and I walked straight into the wall.

It hurt. A lot. I lay there on the floor for a time, disoriented and groaning, only everyone in the dorm knew me, and knew that if they were going to help me once, that would be a thankless future task, so eventually I hobbled to the water fountain... I kept water in my dorm room after that.

I still want the mattress though.

Anna

I can totally relate... it's amazing how comfortable the tile around my porcelain God could become as I poured my guts into him in these matters.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Got all my old unknown mg liquids used up, and a lot of the trial flavors (can't say any were great, Rootbeer Float needs more flavor). Can't say I'm ready to start a new flavor spree since I got Cherry Cough Syrup back in rotation after months without it but soon. Smokey Amber Plum was the only thing I was mixing. I do have a few taster bottles freed up so I need to come up with something.
    Only took, what, 4-5 months? I think I need to stop making multiple bottles of most liquids and go with 15ml of many others. Ready to get everything back in rotation.
    I haven't forgotten to subtract from inventory when I've made liquids yet.

Put a partial bottle of Orange Nougat in a Themis/Legend to use it up with the intent of Orange Tootsie to follow.

Need to clean up my Chocolate Raspberry tank to use up that bottle so I can work on adding Amber to the recipe.

Tried a 1hr infusion in October. Mistake. Took me the whole month to recover and I think it gave me a psoriasis reaction. Nothing said by the nurses in December but a new nurse missed this month so they got my favorite to stick me. When she unhooked me she noticed how bad I get and put a note in my folder so hopefully the March infusion (on my birthday) will skip the last bump in speed. I don't know why it took 23 infusions for this. I've been complaining about the last speed bumps since about #3. In December I even said I have no use for getting out faster and wouldn't mind a slower infusion.
    There was no cost savings to insurance for the 1hr either. No nurse interaction, tie up a room for half the time, same cost.

Users who are viewing this thread