Random DIY mixing and More

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Good to see you back Myk.:) I hope you can get to feeling better.

1 week from infusion, I should be feeling good. Drug level was high so no antibodies. Inflammation marker was also high but I think that being taken at infusion isn't giving a good picture and is probably my neck. So I shouldn't need to add methotrexate, at least not without a blood test not on infusion day.

This seems unlike you, but did remind me both the Honeysuckles were good but the custard one needed more custard. Jungle Vanilla was good but I could do with less.

So now I am home and still vaping

Chocolate PB Shake
Cap Vanilla Custard 2%
TFA VBIC2%
Cap Hazelnut 1.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1.5%
FLV Milk Chocolate 1%
TFA DX PB 4%

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Jungle Flavor or Flavor Jungle. I used 1%. It was very vanilla.
Hey, welcome back. I was wondering were you had gotten to.
Is the vanilla taste like a light type of french ice cream you can get in the grocery? Or a darker taste like most of the ones we have now?

:)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Hey, welcome back. I was wondering were you had gotten to.
Is the vanilla taste like a light type of french ice cream you can get in the grocery? Or a darker taste like most of the ones we have now?

Probably like most, I don't know the ice cream. There was Cream Fresh with it but it reminded me more of Johnson Creek's vanilla eliquid than homemade baking vanilla which is what I'd use in ice cream.

Honeysuckle TFA 4%
Apricot FA 2%
Juicy Peach TFA 2%
Cream Fresh FA 1%
Vanilla JF 1%

Was the recipe. I'm knocking down Vanilla .66% and increasing Cream .66%.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Probably like most, I don't know the ice cream. There was Cream Fresh with it but it reminded me more of Johnson Creek's vanilla eliquid than homemade baking vanilla which is what I'd use in ice cream.

Honeysuckle TFA 4%
Apricot FA 2%
Juicy Peach TFA 2%
Cream Fresh FA 1%
Vanilla JF 1%

Was the recipe. I'm knocking down Vanilla .66% and increasing Cream .66%.
Thanks. Looks good.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
PG-1.038
VG-1.26
VG NIC-1.235
PG NIC-1.035
Flavors-1.00 You can get exact numbers for flavors 1.0 works really well and almost everyone I know uses it including me.
Of coarse if you have 200 flavors and a week to input 1.01 instead of 1.0 I say go for it. haha

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Does the ELR calculator already have this specific gravity weight data already in there. Its been a while since I used it for weights that I don't remember.
Also remember to calibrate the scale before each mixing session.

LOL

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Does the ELR calculator already have this specific gravity weight data already in there.

Yes it already does. My understanding is they also have some of the specific gravity weights in there for the more popular flavors in use to.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    PG-1.038
    VG-1.26
    VG NIC-1.235
    PG NIC-1.035
    Flavors-1.00 You can get exact numbers for flavors 1.0 works really well and almost everyone I know uses it including me.
    Of coarse if you have 200 flavors and a week to input 1.01 instead of 1.0 I say go for it. haha

I’m a little confused are those numbers grams?

Users who are viewing this thread