Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
What I meant to say was I was out of FW pink champagne. I think that would work better. Ive got to quit doing ten things at once

That is completely unacceptable. :p I put Pink Champagne is almost everything! IMO, it gives the best perception of effervescence of any of the supposedly fizzy flavors.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
OK,I didn't see any answers to my question so I'l ask again. What would you all consider the least sweet raspberry??

FA raspberry and CAP raspberry v2 make a nice tart raspberry. CAP is probably the least sweet. JMHO

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Pam have you tried the FA Wine Champagne?

Yes, I have tried it but still prefer Pink. I need to do single flavor tests on my alcohol flavors. One of these days I will get to that. I was buzzing along well with my single flavor tests until we started having some remodeling done in the house. I have made it through my berries and fruits which is a great start but leaves me without good notes of my own for the other flavors.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Cranberry, and half of the rest of the flavors for me. That recipe looks yummy. They’re arriving tomorrow, and I won’t be home till Saturday night. I have seven steeping right now, might as well add more. I did do a few simple snv bottles to bring with me to mollify my impatient soul. I shouldn’t have ordered so many gorilla bottles, I have the worst urge to just fill them all up immediately
Love my chubbies! Keep hoping that they'll have babies. No babies.:(

• Love
Reactions: NolaMel

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
OK,I didn't see any answers to my question so I'l ask again. What would you all consider the least sweet raspberry??
Of the few I have Purilum after a good steep. Much mote tart than sweet in a few weeks.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Of the few I have Purilum after a good steep. Much mote tart than sweet in a few weeks.

I read that on Reddit but hesitated to mention it since I have not personally tried the Purilum Raspberry. So glad you weighed in and mentioned it.

Users who are viewing this thread