Random DIY mixing and More

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Ya never know..
I wouldn't trust me saying, "That's not sweet" or "That's not salty". I try not to sweeten or salt food for others.

I can say with Andes Candies, Cherry Cough Syrup, Orange Tootsie, Orange Nougat, Strawberry Peach, Fuzzy Navel and Watermelon being vaped everything has been blending. The Chocolate Raspberry is standing out (and it's only 5%-ish flavor).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Love my chubbies! Keep hoping that they'll have babies. No babies.:(
They were on clearance somewhere, and I bought several dozen each of 30’s and 60’s for a little over $10 after shipping. Figured at the rate I save recipes on here I’d need them

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
OK,I didn't see any answers to my question so I'l ask again. What would you all consider the least sweet raspberry??
I didn't answer the first time because we already discussed this. I have plenty of raspberries but haven’t focused on them yet. But so far I felt Purilums is the least sweet and the tastiest too:p

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I dint answer the first time because we already discussed this. I have plenty of raspberries but haven’t focused on them yet. But so far I felt Purilums is the least sweet and the tastiest too:p
    Good another vote for the Pur. Glad I already have it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread