Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I LOVE IT! However, start low! I mixed one I absolutely loved not too long ago which had CC icing in it. So I mixed up 120mls. Fast forward a few weeks and now thats all I can tasteo_O So, yeah...learning experience!
    What was the mix you did?

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Not a fair question . I throw it in the back of my drawer and who knows when I'll get to it. LOL.If I'm trying something new I'd give it a week at least.
    I understand as I’m bad about doing the same. I figure that because I vape about 50 ml a day, I need to mix at least 50 ml a day. I get to it when I get to it. I know 50 ml is a lot for many but I use several super tanks and they literally drink it!:laugh:

• Winner
    Reactions: Myk and FranC

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I have a preference for tanks that sip juice. I also prefer small tanks. I'm a firm believer that they have better flavor.
    I like a variety of deferent types of tanks. Of course best flavor is always the main goal. The best flavor I get is in my vaporesso cascade with the new air flow system. Of course RDA is best though.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    @FranC I tasted my cheesecake mix again with brie. The brie might taste slightly more mellow compared to 2 wks ago but still present and IMO where it needs to be as I like my cheesecakes a bit cheesy. I’m not noticing major changes since I last tasted it though. So maybe in some mixes it’s ready in 2 weeks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC I tasted my cheesecake mix again with brie. The brie might taste slightly more mellow compared to 2 wks ago but still present and IMO where it needs to be as I like my cheesecakes a bit cheesy. I’m not noticing major changes since I last tasted it though. So maybe in some mixes it’s ready in 2 weeks.
    Good to hear:)

Reactions: NatashaTMT

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like a variety of deferent types of tanks. Of course best flavor is always the main goal. The best flavor I get is in my vaporesso cascade with the new air flow system. Of course RDA is best though.
    I have an assortment of big tanks with RBA's. Aromamizer,Kanger mini subs etc. I have a preference for my smaller egoOne tanks. The CLR 1.0 coil is just as rebuildable. as any RBA.AND it sips juice.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    OK.I'm stuck and need help. I want to mix flavors testers on FW Pink Champagne and FA Wine Champagne. Need the percentage of flavor to use.
    No idea about FA WC but my go to for FW PC in a mix is 2%. I like doing my sft slightly high to get a good profile and feel for it. So I’d probably do my PC test at 4%.

Users who are viewing this thread