Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
I really need to look through my screenshots and see if I can come up with some ideas for new mixes. Lately I’ve been using a lot of mango. Time to switch it up some.
I was cruising Pinterest and saving screenshots when you posted this, haha!

Nothing groundbreaking, but one that really caught my interest (momentarily anyway) is a sugar cookie cheesecake (real) recipe,
Sugar Cookie Cheesecake.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was cruising Pinterest and saving screenshots when you posted this, haha!

Nothing groundbreaking, but one that really caught my interest (momentarily anyway) is a sugar cookie cheesecake (real) recipe,
    View attachment 1013424
    I’d probably use Fran’s cheesecake and just focus on the crust.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    They put back the rain from noon to 1pm, gave me just enough time to knock up some burgers. 10 mins after I finished it was raining buckets.

Mixed my strawberry tester. For some reason I don't remember I ordered all TFA. Sweet Strawberry, Ripe Strawberry, and Strawberry. Used 2% of each. In the bottle it smells a bit like strawberry but I suspect when I vape it there won't be any strawberry there at all. That what always happened in the past which is why I haven't tried strawberry for a long time.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    They put back the rain from noon to 1pm, gave me just enough time to knock up some burgers. 10 mins after I finished it was raining buckets.

Mixed my strawberry tester. For some reason I don't remember I ordered all TFA. Sweet Strawberry, Ripe Strawberry, and Strawberry. Used 2% of each. In the bottle it smells a bit like strawberry but I suspect when I vape it there won't be any strawberry there at all. That what always happened in the past which is why I haven't tried strawberry for a long time.
    That a nice combo of strawberry flavours Mate 438721513_8358843597463765_1061747502334326876_n.jpg if you're one that finds it hard to taste strawberry flavour(like me!) you may need to up each percentage slightly. I have a strawberry recipe with TPA Strawberry Ripe and Cap Sweet Strawberry both at 5%! I hope your mix is tasty!

Last edited:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    That a nice combo of strawberry flavours Mate View attachment 1013426 if you're one that finds it hard to taste strawberry flavour(like me!) you may need to up each percentage slightly. I have a strawberry recipe with TPA Strawberry Ripe and Cap Sweet Strawberry both at 5%! I hope your mix is tasty!
    Gah!
    New mix name idea, Happy Glaze!
    Screenshot_20240526_222458_Chrome.jpg 834388-86e12ffea7e0ee28640451d10f790a90.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    That a nice combo of strawberry flavours Mate View attachment 1013426 if you're one that finds it hard to taste strawberry flavour(like me!) you may need to up each percentage slightly. I have a strawberry recipe with TPA Strawberry Ripe and Cap Sweet Strawberry both at 5%! I hope your mix is tasty!
    Interesting. Tomorrow I'll make another bottle with higher %. I'm thinking that with only strawberry it shouldn't need much steeping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Good luck in tasting it.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    VTA glazed strawberries might work well with that.
    Thank you, hitt, but I never did pick that one up before BCF stopped stocking VT.

I do have FLV SB Filling or WF SB (Baked) which I think might work, maybe with a little Cap Sweet SB or INW Shisha.

I never did decide on an idea last night as I ran out of gas and went to zzzleep.

I did manage to start playing with this though,
    Screenshot_20240526_230224_Xodo.jpg
    but it would need a lot of work yet as I was not using a proper photo editor.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I looked through some screenshots last night but I’m just not finding anything that sounds good. I’m just drawing a blank. I think part of it is that I have so many flavors that I could make just about anything and that’s a bit overwhelming. My berry cookie recipe I mixed after seeing the recipe Dennis posted isn’t a winner. There’s an off taste to it. I guess it must be the fruit combination. I thought it might be the shortbread so used different cookie flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread