Random DIY mixing and More

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
In the almost 9 years I've been vaping I have lost my taste for many flavors I had loved before.Tobaccos,lime,coffees,lemon,spices,peach and more.The quest for new flavors is real and necessary for me.
Im kind of the same way. I dont really lose my taste for them but I just cant seem to be content with any of them.
FW white cake is nothing like there yellow cake. Yellow cake is just that, cake. White cake has the icing on it and its really just not a good one. JF would be a better sub

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Im kind of the same way. I dont really lose my taste for them but I just cant seem to be content with any of them.
    FW white cake is nothing like there yellow cake. Yellow cake is just that, cake. White cake has the icing on it and its really just not a good one. JF would be a better sub
    Ty:)Since cake isn't a top flavor for me I'd most likely dump any off my wishlist after awhile anyway...LOL..

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I also have no big reason to have Cap Fizz Pop on my wishlist. Just sounds interesting and I'm sure I can find a use for the fizz. I have concerns about it being too sweet so if anyone trys this please let me know.;)

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I also have no big reason to have Cap Fizz Pop on my wishlist. Just sounds interesting and I'm sure I can find a use for the fizz. I have concerns about it being too sweet so if anyone trys this please let me know.;)
    Havent tried it and this is the only thing I could find on it (CAP) Fizz Pop : DIY_eJuice you have to read toward the bottom. I posted the question on discord "anyone tried it and does it work?". Maybe get an answer later

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    The quest for new flavors is real and necessary for me.

How ever you need to justify it Fran, lol.

I try to balance need with want to some extent. If I'm being realistic about a flavor, I have to ask myself how likely am I going to be able to use up a concentrate before it goes bad. If it's a flavor that I likely will only use as an accent and/or sporadically at best, I probably won't buy it no matter how many raves it might receive.

I do have a small sample of the VT Fizzy Sherbet. I should do a sft on it. I read a review that said it has a lemon taste so I'm not buying it to see.

It definitely has a lemony taste to me. Hopefully you still have some left in that tester as this concentrate seemingly has a bad habit of evaporating fairly quickly. I haven't had this one very long and only opened it briefly to smell it but when I went to use it the other day I found the contents had receded noticeably. I'm pretty sure I had tightened the cap sufficiently ... anyway, just a heads up for folks. :)

Oh, and a big Happy Birthday NSM!

happy-birthday1.gif

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    However you need to justify it Fran, lol.

I try to balance need with want to some extent. If I'm being realistic about a flavor, I have to ask myself how likely am I going to be able to use up a concentrate before it goes bad. If it's a flavor that I likely will only use as an accent and/or sporadically at best, I probably won't buy it no matter how many raves it might receive.

It definitely has a lemony taste to me. Hopefully you still have some left in that tester as this concentrate seemingly has a bad habit of evaporating fairly quickly. I haven't had this one very long and only opened it briefly to smell it but when I went to use it the other day I found the contents had receded noticeably. I'm pretty sure I had tightened the cap sufficiently ... anyway, just a heads up for folks. :)

Oh, and a big Happy Birthday NSM!

View attachment 805051
    Always good to see you pop in Haze:) I'm going to take your word on the Fizzy Sherbet and not get it. I really don't need another sft to do but I still might cause I checked the little bottle and its still full.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    It's mixing day for me. I've spent the last 6 months being pretty lazy about mixing (but for some reason I've still been ordering new flavors and many remain untried).

Today I'm finally going to take a stab at mixing up a Date Square vape:

2.50% WF Oats and Cream Cookie
    2.00% VTA Red Dates
    0.50% FE Lemon
    0.40% INW Brown Sugar
    1.00% CAP Butter Cream

Date square - Wikipedia

09vm.jpg

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    Always good to see you pop in Haze:) I'm going to take your word on the Fizzy Sherbet and not get it. I really don't need another sft to do but I still might cause I checked the little bottle and its still full.

Thank You Fran, I always enjoy chatting with you and everyone here. Yes, you should at least try it. It is a good flavor and maybe the lemon won't be pronounced enough for you that you can't use it. My problem with lemon is that they taste great at first but always taper off rapidly, even FE Lemon. It's a struggle I tell ya'! :D

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    It's mixing day for me. I've spent the last 6 months being pretty lazy about mixing (but for some reason I've still been ordering new flavors and many remain untried).

2.00% VTA Red Dates
    0.50% FE Lemon
    0.40% INW Brown Sugar
    1.00% CAP Butter Cream

Date square - Wikipedia

View attachment 805061

That looks good! I've never had red dates irl or in a flavor ... have you tried it yet? I was also curious as to how INW Brown Sugar compares to TFA?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

2.00% VTA Red Dates
    0.50% FE Lemon
    0.40% INW Brown Sugar
    1.00% CAP Butter Cream

Date square - Wikipedia

View attachment 805061
    Hope you love it:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank You Fran, I always enjoy chatting with you and everyone here. Yes, you should at least try it. It is a good flavor and maybe the lemon won't be pronounced enough for you that you can't use it. My problem with lemon is that they taste great at first but always taper off rapidly, even FE Lemon. It's a struggle I tell ya'! :D
    Yes,I was never fond of the lemon fade so I don't miss it much of any.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I quickly tired of the holy po po sample. I went to clean out my intake tank and the bottom o ring evidently stuck to the bottom of the glass and when I put it under the faucet to rinse the tank, down the disposal went the o ring. I looked but didn’t see it. A simple tank clean and rewick turned into a hunt for the intake box to get another o ring. I did find the box and replaced the o ring. I have been trying the berry good recipe in an rda and wanted to put it in a tank to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread