Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I seem to recall seeing a running thread based on alcoholic cocktail inspired recipes - but for the life of me I can’t find it. It is Sunday and my search skills are on a day of rest. It is also quite possible I saw it somewhere else on the interwebz.

Liquor Flavors? I see the thread is closed. Can you reopen it @FranC ?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use both those flavors around 1% generally. They're both very creamy but I do see people using them at 2% in a mix. The good news is that you shouldn't find them sweet at all. :)
    Good to hear:)

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Liquor Flavors? I see the thread is closed. Can you reopen it @FranC ?

I found that one earlier but swear the one I remember was a lot larger with a lot more recipes in it. Perhaps I am thinking of something else….it was a while ago. But thx :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found that one earlier but swear the one I remember was a lot larger with a lot more recipes in it. Perhaps I am thinking of something else….it was a while ago. But thx :thumb:
    I made a request to open the Liquor Flavors thread again.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    I did not get any hint of citrus but time will tell. I'm not sure the flavor is for me either but I'm pretty sure I can work with it. Further steeping will tell. It will be another 3 days before my next group of sft's is a week old.

Me neither. The only reason I say it could possibly be a citrus is because zest generally comes from a citrus fruit.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    A38308A2-1FAA-480E-83FF-D9B2FB54B3F1.png
    Good to hear:)
    In this recipe that I’m loving it uses Fa Premium Custard @3.5%.

Edit: and CCW Devon Cream @1%

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

As a home amateur mixologist I have a few ideas – just need to familiarize myself with what flavours are available.
    If you look though that thread you'll find several. I actually have some new booze flavors I haven't mixed yet. Trying to work my way through the tons I already have mixed before mixing any new ones. I do have to get back to mixing some boozy stuff soon.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    It definitely has a lemony taste to me. Hopefully you still have some left in that tester as this concentrate seemingly has a bad habit of evaporating fairly quickly. I haven't had this one very long and only opened it briefly to smell it but when I went to use it the other day I found the contents had receded noticeably. I'm pretty sure I had tightened the cap sufficiently ... anyway, just a heads up for folks. :) View attachment 805051

I have not noticed any evaporation with Fizzy Sherbert however I will be paying more attention now.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I saved the iPhone repair tool kit I used to change batteries in my daughter’s phones and it had the perfect tool to pry up the screen. I probably could have used the old screens but they were only a couple bucks each so I put on new ones with the new buttons. If anyone wants red aegis mini buttons, I’ve got two sets.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

I am sure there have been others. That was the most recent one. There aren't many recipes - most of the recipes posted were mine. :) I hope that now the thread has been reopened, other recipes will be posted. I do a few others that are good.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Do you get a lemon taste from it?

VAPE TRAIN
    • Fizzy Sherbet
      Lovely citrus fruit flavors, bright and vibrant. The first flavor I pick up is a bright lemon. There is lime there as well. Lemon and lime are the predominant flavors. Under the top notes of lemon and lime, there is orange, mandarin, and grapefruit – heavy on the lemon/lime. It is sweet with no tartness. Bright and sweet citrus is a good description. This will accent any citrus it is added to, without changing the flavor – it will add a bright citrus note. It adds a tangy mouth feel and the perception of effervescence. Use at about 2% as an accent, higher to add more citrus. It does have a candy lemon flavor, so should work well in candies, lemonades, drinks, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread