Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Oh good. Glad you like it.:wub: Not sure if more steeping will help. You may have to add some for your tastes.
Sometimes when vaping a juice on a freshly wicked rta I don't quite get the full flavor profile until a bit later. I could taste the croissant just a minute ago. But loving the berry mix. Maybe it's the cotton I use, maybe..
upload_2020-7-5_22-3-24.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well good. I know some people love Marvel stuff and whatnot. The husband could not get enough of the "Iron Fist."

If I could stomach another paid subscription it would probably be to YouTube music.

I was just scared you had a seven year old running around, LOL.
    Anna

Nope and can’t happen. My wife had bad ovarian cysts years ago and had to have a hysterectomy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sometimes when vaping a juice on a freshly wicked RTA I don't quite get the full flavor profile until a bit later. I could taste the croissant just a minute ago. But loving the berry mix. Maybe it's the cotton I use, maybe..
    View attachment 897085
    Vape one tank and refill. That's usually what I have to do most times to get full flavor on a new mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I saw Hamilton twice in NYC and trust me when I say that $5.99 for a month of Disney Plus, even if Hamilton is all you watch, it is a tremendous bargain!

We would have loved to see it in person but with the kids going to college one right after the next, we just couldn’t afford flights, hotel, and tickets. It’s tough sometimes making it on one income.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I quit drinking coffee and all forms of caffeine in October 2018. I don’t miss the caffeine rush and jitters, then afternoon crash, drink more, then trouble sleeping at night. I drink non caffeinated herbal tea now. I had no idea how much it was affecting me until I quit.

I made that one chocolate tobacco with a coffee flavor in it and it was awful. If I ever use coffee again it will be in tiny amounts. But I have no desire at the moment.

I’ve recently started cutting back on my coffee consumption. For a long time, I’ve been drinking it in the morning and all day at work with some water in between. I kept crashing in the afternoon. So far I’m limiting myself to stop at noon. I may try to cut back more.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Just got my rock tumbler filled with mostly agates, might be agates, and then just some cool rocks. There's no cutting corners here. 30 days with one polish/grit, and then another 15 days on the finish polish. Just set it and forget it in the basement.. but not yet. Power has been out for 6 hours, crazy storm, and power supposedly will be restored in 3 hours

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    caffeine doesn't really do that to me...
    but then again with my thyroid the way it is....
    lmfao at work, I used to drink an energy shot, 32oz coffee, and a rockstar/monster just to get moving and then like every other hour another 32oz coffee and later on another energy shot and drink....
    I forget but I added it all up once because my doctor asked how much caffeine did I take a day.....
    and I'm like well.....at least 2 or 3 energy shots, about 4 energy drinks, and 32oz of coffee every few hours so um....I donno.....A LOT! And still can't keep up....
    needless to say my doctor was not happy with my answer and finally agreed to bump my thyroid medicine up (unfortunately my new doctor doesn't agree with this and goes by what my bloodwork says not how I feel)

I did give up the energy drinks though but that's because of the carbonation in them....I can't drink anything carbonated anymore, it was making my arthritis worse....which is fine because really those are more sugar than anything else....switched to b vitamin energy shots but still need my coffee......

sadly I am out of coffee (and sugar) now...
    it's been rough.....this covid bs needs to end...I've been out of work since march, I have autoimmune disorders (as mentioned above due to thyroid and arthritis) nor can I just go to the store because of people and I have no immunity (well and now, not really having the money)... I applied for the covid unemployment but my job says that I quit, not that they fired me....so can't get unemployment...keep trying to apply for food stamps but nothing as of yet and now my van has decided to die on me, the alternator went out and firestone says it'd be $720 to fix it....there's no way....I'm barely going to pay my bills this coming month.....but gotta figure out something because can't get my meds or attempt to get a new job without my van working.....

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    caffeine doesn't really do that to me...
    but then again with my thyroid the way it is....
    lmfao at work, I used to drink an energy shot, 32oz coffee, and a rockstar/monster just to get moving and then like every other hour another 32oz coffee and later on another energy shot and drink....
    I forget but I added it all up once because my doctor asked how much caffeine did I take a day.....
    and I'm like well.....at least 2 or 3 energy shots, about 4 energy drinks, and 32oz of coffee every few hours so um....I donno.....A LOT! And still can't keep up....
    needless to say my doctor was not happy with my answer and finally agreed to bump my thyroid medicine up (unfortunately my new doctor doesn't agree with this and goes by what my bloodwork says not how I feel)

I did give up the energy drinks though but that's because of the carbonation in them....I can't drink anything carbonated anymore, it was making my arthritis worse....which is fine because really those are more sugar than anything else....switched to b vitamin energy shots but still need my coffee......

sadly I am out of coffee (and sugar) now...
    it's been rough.....this covid bs needs to end...I've been out of work since march, I have autoimmune disorders (as mentioned above due to thyroid and arthritis) nor can I just go to the store because of people and I have no immunity (well and now, not really having the money)... I applied for the covid unemployment but my job says that I quit, not that they fired me....so can't get unemployment...keep trying to apply for food stamps but nothing as of yet and now my van has decided to die on me, the alternator went out and firestone says it'd be $720 to fix it....there's no way....I'm barely going to pay my bills this coming month.....but gotta figure out something because can't get my meds or attempt to get a new job without my van working.....
    Hope things turnaround for you quickly. My Dd has the thyroid disease also

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just got my rock tumbler filled with mostly agates, might be agates, and then just some cool rocks. There's no cutting corners here. 30 days with one polish/grit, and then another 15 days on the finish polish. Just set it and forget it in the basement.. but not yet. Power has been out for 6 hours, crazy storm, and power supposedly will be restored in 3 hours
    They must be beautiful when done. Pics please when they are ;)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    They must be beautiful when done. Pics please when they are ;)
    Of course I found some more that I should have put in the tumbler.. oh well. In 45 days I can start another batch. Here's one of my favorites that's already been tumbled.
    20200719_143804.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Of course I found some more that I should have put in the tumbler.. oh well. In 45 days I can start another batch. Here's one of my favorites that's already been tumbled.
    View attachment 897129
    That is beautiful:wub: How big is it actually and what do you do with them?

Users who are viewing this thread