hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I still haven't figured out why I bought 30ml of glazed strawberry on my last order. I have never tried it before and usually only buy 10ml on new flavors. I guess I better try it and hope that I like it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I still haven't figured out why I bought 30ml of glazed strawberry on my last order. I have never tried it before and usually only buy 10ml on new flavors. I guess I better try it and hope that I like it.
    Maybe it was for a specific recipe you found online?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Maybe it was for a specific recipe you found online?

Could be but normally wouldn't order a bigger bottle first time out. I read session drummer's description of it and it sounds like it would be really good in an ice cream mix. Maybe I'll try it with some LB ice cream or the ssa. I don't have any steeped right now since I don't use a lot of ice cream but maybe sample it with some LB and while I steep a bottle of ssa.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What brand?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Could be but normally wouldn't order a bigger bottle first time out. I read session drummer's description of it and it sounds like it would be really good in an ice cream mix. Maybe I'll try it with some LB ice cream or the ssa. I don't have any steeped right now since I don't use a lot of ice cream but maybe sample it with some LB and while I steep a bottle of ssa.
    I piffed my LB cause folks said it’s sweet. I don’t find the SSA sweet.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Not a new picture, but same bridge... looks like it goes forever.
    View attachment 935545

What an amazing bridge. I’d never heard of it before seeing you guys talk about it. If I ever come to Murica I am driving over that bridge but not if there is a cyclone bearing down LOL

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I’m responsible for the...... and more. I believe it makes more of a enjoyable thread.

it makes for a thread that never sleeps! I am 200 pages behind now.

I am that 3 legged donkey in a horse race trailing out the back.

• Love
    Reactions: chanelvaps

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Can you order from Chefs?

i can order from Bull City Vapors I recently found out. I am gearing up for a big order with them composed mostly of WF and MB.

there are some VT I want to pick up but VT in Australia and they stock literally hundreds of flavours. I hear their Lemon Meringue tart is one of the best one shot concentrates offered by a flavoring company.

really glad to hear that BCF isn’t affected by the PACT act (for now).

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Thanks, I'm leaning toward the FA. Can you tell me how you like it?
    How I like it, meaning with what other kinds of flavors? Or how I used it?

I'm fussy with coffee vapes and only make them once in a while. However, I do think FA Tiramisu is more than just a coffee kind of flavor. I've used it more as an additive than as a coffee. As an additive it works well with bakery flavors, like cakes, at 0.25 to 0.75%. It adds another dimension to the overall profile of a cake.

When I made it as a coffee vape I preferred it at 1-1.5%. I used FA Fresh Cream or FA Vienna cream or FLV cream as a creamer. Which is weird cuz in real life I only drink coffee black, lolz. Every once in a while I added some caramel which turned it into a nice creamy caramel coffee.

Here are HIC's notes on Tiramisu...

FA Tiramisu (Booster)
    Tiramisu (rightfully) has a reputation as one of FA’s best flavorings. It’s the bold flavor of strong coffee, dark bittersweet chocolate, creamy mascarpone, and a little vanilla cake. It's strong and just lightly sweet. Many people enjoy it standalone at 2% or less. For milder, sweeter tiramisu, use 1% Tiramisu with Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream, perhaps some fruits (raspberry! strawberry! apricot!), maybe Caramel, etc. Or make a sweeter, boozy version with Irish Cream or Rum. Tiramisu makes great coffee and mocha vapes!

Get all your cream, caramel, nut, vanilla, and other flavors to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Tiramisu to make a Starbucks-like coffee/mocha. If you like milder coffee or mocha flavors, try Tiramisu in place of FA Espresso in any recipe, generally at the same percent. Of course add a little Chocolate and/or Cocoa if you want mostly chocolate with just a hint of coffee flavor. Tiramisu can taste quite different with various brands of nic base! The "spicier" your nic base and the more PG you use, the stronger and rougher Tiramisu tastes.

----------------------

All that, now has me looking for my tiramisu so I can make something. :D

Users who are viewing this thread