Random DIY mixing and More

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
it makes for a thread that never sleeps! I am 200 pages behind now.

I am that 3 legged donkey in a horse race trailing out the back.
It's hard to keep up in this thread. I would be exhausted if I had to click "like" for every reply. Do know I appreciate each and every one and If I had more time I would clickly click every reply. :)

Every time I make a cart at BCF another Flavorah flavor I want goes out of stock. Grr. I wanted the Blackberry and blue Raz. :(

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    i can order from Bull City Vapors I recently found out. I am gearing up for a big order with them composed mostly of WF and MB.

there are some VT I want to pick up but VT in Australia and they stock literally hundreds of flavours. I hear their Lemon Meringue tart is one of the best one shot concentrates offered by a flavoring company.

really glad to hear that BCF isn’t affected by the PACT act (for now).
    Glad to hear BCF will ship to you :thumbs:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I do like the Guava Pudding. @Zazie

Guava Pudding
    TFA Cheesecake/Graham 3%
    FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    WF Malaysian Guava 1%
    SSA Guava 1%

oh my gosh this looks good. I love guava and I love pudding (mostly banana pudding Vapes).

that’s 3 more concentrates I need to add to my already inflated order with BCF.
    The shipping costs are going to be a beeeach!

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    How I like it, meaning with what other kinds of flavors? Or how I used it?

I'm fussy with coffee vapes and only make them once in a while. However, I do think FA Tiramisu is more than just a coffee kind of flavor. I've used it more as an additive than as a coffee. As an additive it works well with bakery flavors, like cakes, at 0.25 to 0.75%. It adds another dimension to the overall profile of a cake.

When I made it as a coffee vape I preferred it at 1-1.5%. I used FA Fresh Cream or FA Vienna cream or FLV cream as a creamer. Which is weird cuz in real life I only drink coffee black, lolz. Every once in a while I added some caramel which turned it into a nice creamy caramel coffee.

Here are HIC's notes on Tiramisu...

FA Tiramisu (Booster)
    Tiramisu (rightfully) has a reputation as one of FA’s best flavorings. It’s the bold flavor of strong coffee, dark bittersweet chocolate, creamy mascarpone, and a little vanilla cake. It's strong and just lightly sweet. Many people enjoy it standalone at 2% or less. For milder, sweeter tiramisu, use 1% Tiramisu with Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream, perhaps some fruits (raspberry! strawberry! apricot!), maybe Caramel, etc. Or make a sweeter, boozy version with Irish Cream or Rum. Tiramisu makes great coffee and mocha vapes!

Get all your cream, caramel, nut, vanilla, and other flavors to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Tiramisu to make a Starbucks-like coffee/mocha. If you like milder coffee or mocha flavors, try Tiramisu in place of FA Espresso in any recipe, generally at the same percent. Of course add a little Chocolate and/or Cocoa if you want mostly chocolate with just a hint of coffee flavor. Tiramisu can taste quite different with various brands of nic base! The "spicier" your nic base and the more PG you use, the stronger and rougher Tiramisu tastes.

----------------------

All that, now has me looking for my tiramisu so I can make something. :D
    Thank you, that answered my questions.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How I like it, meaning with what other kinds of flavors? Or how I used it?

I'm fussy with coffee vapes and only make them once in a while. However, I do think FA Tiramisu is more than just a coffee kind of flavor. I've used it more as an additive than as a coffee. As an additive it works well with bakery flavors, like cakes, at 0.25 to 0.75%. It adds another dimension to the overall profile of a cake.

When I made it as a coffee vape I preferred it at 1-1.5%. I used FA Fresh Cream or FA Vienna cream or FLV cream as a creamer. Which is weird cuz in real life I only drink coffee black, lolz. Every once in a while I added some caramel which turned it into a nice creamy caramel coffee.

Here are HIC's notes on Tiramisu...

FA Tiramisu (Booster)
    Tiramisu (rightfully) has a reputation as one of FA’s best flavorings. It’s the bold flavor of strong coffee, dark bittersweet chocolate, creamy mascarpone, and a little vanilla cake. It's strong and just lightly sweet. Many people enjoy it standalone at 2% or less. For milder, sweeter tiramisu, use 1% Tiramisu with Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream, perhaps some fruits (raspberry! strawberry! apricot!), maybe Caramel, etc. Or make a sweeter, boozy version with Irish Cream or Rum. Tiramisu makes great coffee and mocha vapes!

Get all your cream, caramel, nut, vanilla, and other flavors to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Tiramisu to make a Starbucks-like coffee/mocha. If you like milder coffee or mocha flavors, try Tiramisu in place of FA Espresso in any recipe, generally at the same percent. Of course add a little Chocolate and/or Cocoa if you want mostly chocolate with just a hint of coffee flavor. Tiramisu can taste quite different with various brands of nic base! The "spicier" your nic base and the more PG you use, the stronger and rougher Tiramisu tastes.

----------------------

All that, now has me looking for my tiramisu so I can make something. :D
    Maybe I should revisit tiramisu. Tried to use it long ago. Don’t remember the brand or the % used. Only tried to use it in coffee and didn’t like it at all. Is possible at too high %.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Yes, provided you go higher on ice cream vanilla. When I did each at 1% it was good but kind of a bland vanilla ic. I felt it needed more vanilla. My last couple ic mixes I did ice cream vanilla 1.5% and ice cream at 1%. I do like that. The vanilla is more pronounced. Next time, just for a test, I'm going to try ICV at 1.75% and leave IC at 1%.

Are you looking to have the vanilla more out front?

If so, consider adding 0.5-1% INW Shisha Vanilla for a brighter type of vanilla taste. If you want a darker, more earthy, vanilla then go with 0.5-1% FA Vanilla Bourbon.
    Just trying to get a general idea of what 2 ssa’s will steep out to so I’ll be ready once they are with step 2

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Maybe I should revisit tiramisu. Tried to use it long ago. Don’t remember the brand or the % used. Only tried to use it in coffee and didn’t like it at all. Is possible at too high %.
    I like how it adds that 'something' special to a cake, or other bakery, mix. And that it also makes an otherwise sweet cake recipe less than sweet at lower %'s. Kind of like you use acai and rhubarb.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like how it adds that 'something' special to a cake, or other bakery, mix. And that it also makes an otherwise sweet cake recipe less than sweet at lower %'s. Kind of like you use acai and rhubarb.
    Cool, an addition to my wishlist

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have tiramisu flavoring from yaliq, now I'm gonna have to get some cake and cream of some kind ..........maybe Irish or sweet Or icecream and experiment ............:blink:
    All of that.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I have tiramisu flavoring from yaliq, now I'm gonna have to get some cake and cream of some kind ..........maybe Irish or sweet Or icecream and experiment ............:blink:
    These would be good for starting your experiments...

WF (Wonder Flavours) Fluffy White Cake is a really good cake.
    Fluffy White Cake-SC-WF

FLV (Flavorah) Cream is a nice rich cream that works well with many flavors.
    Cream- FLV

SSA (Sobucky Super Aromas) Ice Creams combined are an excellent ice cream.
    Ice Cream-SSA
    Ice Cream Vanilla-SSA

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    isn't tiramisu a dessert? like a coffee cake type thing er well not coffee cake (a cake made to be eaten with coffee) but a coffee flavored cake
    Yes and yaliq tiramisu liquid has been a go to mainstay of mine for a few years now.

Users who are viewing this thread