hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m not convinced on the tea yet. At least not enough to order any. I haven’t cared for any of the teas I’ve tried. I looked through my list earlier and don’t remember trying the stixx strawberry tea. Maybe I’ll mix a small bottle to try.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey!!! :cool: How can this be my fault? You normally take weeks to get a flavor order placed. Why couldn't you have waited an hour before you placed your BCF order? :blink:

Weeks? My BFC order took about 7 months to put together. :lol:
    Dear Tea Lady, how did I make you buy only a 10ml FE GT? I'm tellin' ya you will be kicking yourself for not getting 2 30ml bottles at 20% off.

I actually hope so. I want to love that tea. :)
    Ok, this can all be my fault BUT then I am sending you my bottle of SSA GT. No charge, free shipping, plus a free mystery gift. :w00t: :D

Please don't. I'll have my own any day now. :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I’m not convinced on the tea yet. At least not enough to order any. I haven’t cared for any of the teas I’ve tried. I looked through my list earlier and don’t remember trying the stixx strawberry tea. Maybe I’ll mix a small bottle to try.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's an acquired taste. You either like it or you don't. I love teas because of Drew and Deej. They got me hooked. It's my ADV--has been for 11 years.

OTOH, I can't do any sweet, bakery, dessert flavors to save my life. Even the famous Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart ended up in the trash. And I got a big bottle because everyone raved about it. I used to have a box labeled "taste is subjective"--it was filled with other people's "must have" eliquids. ;)

Vape what you like. Life is too short.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    So what are the best ideas for mixing with the FE green.
    See the notes you took from my posts over the last however many days. :lol:

So far I'm liking these two a lot...

FE Green Tea 0.8%
    FA Apricot 0.7%
    VT White Chocolate 1%

and

FW White Tea 3% (tea lady's recommended % ;))
    WF Island Mango 0.8%
    FA Blood Orange 0.5%
    VT White Chocolate 1%

For that ^^^ one just sub FE Green Tea at 0.8%-1%, if you do, consider dropping mango to 0.6%, blood orange to 0.3% but leave 1% white chocolate. I don't remember if you like oranges or not. If not then sub pineapple at 0.3%-0.5%. Or Papaya or Passion fruit. Those will work fine with the GT and white chocolate.

oh yeah, and the very basic

FE Green Tea 0.8%
    FA Pear 1%

that ^^^ would also be good with white chocolate

That's all I have for now. :)

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I've still got some Tribeca shots but won't ever use them....I haven't vaped anything tobacco related for a long time. Can't seem to throw them away though. I'd pif them if there was anyone close. They were the only brand I found that could mimic the all-round throat hit and flavour of tobacco.....way back when. Now I just won't vape anything tobacco related....in my mind I don't smoke so why would I !!!
    Well, because of flavor.
    Not sure why not smoking should negate some very pleasant tobacco vapes.
    Some tobacco's just taste bad, ashy like the cigs did. Others have a pleasing flavor. I don't much care about smoking anymore, but a really well naturally extracted tobacco is very nice. So can be a well constructed artificial tobacco such as a Tribeca.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    @FranC, I posted these ideas for green tea over the last couple days.

Screen shot 2021-10-01 at 9.16.15 PM.png

And

Screen shot 2021-10-01 at 9.19.45 PM.png

There were probably some others but those are the two main ones, I think.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    See the notes you took from my posts over the last however many days. :lol:

So far I'm liking these two a lot...

FE Green Tea 0.8%
    FA Apricot 0.7%
    VT White Chocolate 1%

and

FW White Tea 3% (tea lady's recommended % ;))
    WF Island Mango 0.8%
    FA Blood Orange 0.5%
    VT White Chocolate 1%

For that ^^^ one just sub FE Green Tea at 0.8%-1%, if you do, consider dropping mango to 0.6%, blood orange to 0.3% but leave 1% white chocolate. I don't remember if you like oranges or not. If not then sub pineapple at 0.3%-0.5%. Or Papaya or Passion fruit. Those will work fine with the GT and white chocolate.

oh yeah, and the very basic

FE Green Tea 0.8%
    FA Pear 1%

that ^^^ would also be good with white chocolate

That's all I have for now. :)
    Thank you much. Have notes. I have one with the white chocolate. I want to see if I like that one before I do any more with the chocolate. I have a couple ideas from previous notes also.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    @englishmick, didn't you ask about a Gooseberry flavor the other day?

Flavor Express has one. It's $2.49 for 10mls at Flavor Jungle. If you get it Fran posted a code for 20% off a few minutes ago. ---> Code OCT20FE expires 10/3/21

Gooseberry: https://flavorjungle.com/collection...uit-by-flavors-express?variant=39334062555194

Hey thanks. I was googling just this morning without any success. I was sure I tried mixing it once but it looks like I misremembered. I went through all my old mixing files and email receipts too and nothing popped up. I might have been thinking of rhubarb which I did try unsuccessfully. I'll definitely give that gooseberry a try.

It was one of my favorite flavors growing up. Most fruits were hard to come by in England in the 50's unless you grew them yourself and my grandfather brought us gooseberries by the bucketful from his allotment. And blackberries which grew wild. There was a school half term holiday in the fall which was called Blackberry Week in the north east of England back then and everyone went out picking them in the countryside, in metal buckets because they hadn't invented plastic yet. My mother made blackberry and gooseberry jam with them so they lasted all year. And cooked gooseberry crumble. That might make a good vape.

Interesting thing. I just looked up Blackberry Week on-line. Apparently blackberries are ready a month earlier in that part of the country now than they were back in the 50's. The seasons have shifted due to climate change. They still call that holiday Blackberry Week though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    • Love
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    So what are the best ideas for mixing with the FE green.

I'm really excited about this recipe. I'll probably skip the Kiwi (because I don't have it :)) and substitute one of my favorite FA creams for CAP Whipped Cream.

I bought FE Green tea some time back to make this recipe after buying the FA Milk. Probably my favorite green tea recipe so far.
    Green Tea Latte
    1% (FE) Green Tea
    2% (FA) Kiwi
    1.25% (FA) Milk
    3% (CAP) Vanilla Whipped Cream
    Total flavoring: 7.25% Steep Days 3 (SNV)
    Jade

Still looking for a good recipe for boba green tea--similar to the above but with the addition of sweet rice.

And now my playtime is up--DH is on his way home with our favorite kebobs. So dinner and Blue Bloods.
    Sweet dreams, Mixers. Have a great weekend. :wub:

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Thanks everyone, will watch American Rust tonight, did watch x2 episodes of Mare of Easttown last night...hooked!
    Also a great British drama, "Virgil "with the awesome Suranne Jones... unless you are from UK possibly aren't familiar with this brilliant actress and drama set in a secret squirrel nuclear sub, won't spoil it incase people want to view, however worth watching IMHO.

Also (mega tv night) watched a few more episodes of OUTLANDER, awwh I read the 8books years ago, aye.. great Scottish drama.good to see onscreen, up ya kilts lad's and lassies, stay safe and well all of you, night.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    In going to be kinda scarce. My mom passed away late Tuesday. Thankfully she was a very proactive person having all arrangements for herself made already.

Condolences to you YoursTruli, I am very sorry for the loss of your mum.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Hi mixers,

They're serious about pain relief here. They gave me oxycontin,dilaudid, tramodol and something else ALL AT ONCE. TWICE. So I sleep a lot lol. And now I'm awake and bugging you! :w00t:

Glad you are alive and kicking...enjoy your "sleepy time" :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread