Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    One of my favorites is Inw raspberry. I’ve been using it a lot lately. There are too many good berry flavors to list. I was trying to make a blueberry cookie recipe last year and people on FB kept telling me that FW blueberry was the one to use with bilberry. I went as high as 6% on the blueberry and never really got it where I wanted. After several mixes I just gave up. Maybe I’ll revisit it some day.
    Oh yes there’s way too many to list. I like INW raspberry also.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I didn’t really care for squonking until I got two of the Centaurus. Now I really like it.
    It's one I've been looking at a bit. I'm a bit back and forth, for a while I planned a Sunbox but they have a lousy service, never get answers to questions, too bad since I have some bottles from them.
    Maybe it's going to be a Centaurus or maybe a SubMonkey.

I bought myself another squonk atty tonight, there would be three atty and zero squonk mod. No more purchasing this month.
    My NN is totally stucked at the custom office though.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    It's one I've been looking at a bit. I'm a bit back and forth, for a while I planned a Sunbox but they have a lousy service, never get answers to questions, too bad since I have some bottles from them.
    Maybe it's going to be a Centaurus or maybe a SubMonkey.

I bought myself another squonk atty tonight, there would be three atty and zero squonk mod. No more purchasing this month.
    My NN is totally stucked at the custom office though.
    Have you looked at Psyclone Mods SqEvo DNA60 squonker? It's very well built and reasonably priced for high end. I have one and love it.

Ohmz in the UK has them in-stock. SQEVO Squonk Mod

Lately I've been using my mech squonkers. I have 3 in rotation currently. :D

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I remember liking the oats when I did the sft.

I didn't realize that it was an older series at first that I had already watched some time ago when you posted about it. I've been watching Picard and Star Trek Discovery recently.
    We hit a rut on what to watch. Idk how we missed this when it came out.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thank you very much Nol,
    Their father is of the same race, very similar in size to her, and also in color.
    After Øsa finished the exhibitions, the Germans changed the standard, she got an excellent type of the latter, if it had been today she would have been disqualified due to the white stripe she has in her chest.
    We were hoping for some luck, but she transferred her genes to the puppies since 4 came with a white spot :D
    My grandpup is a ginger long haired, with a white bib. Cutest puppy ever when she was wee! I can’t wait to see these as they grow. We don’t see many wired hairs around here. They look so much like Osa I wondered about pop’s coat and color.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Just as I go out to check my mail, it starts to rain and hail, so I decide to drive to the mailbox. As I get in my car, fedex shows up. I get out, in the rain, and accept the package. I then drive to my mailbox where I have another package. Neither package are vape mail. Just as soon as I get back in my house, it quits raining. How's that for timing?
    The Pink Panther :D

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Blackberry ice cream-blackberry 2%,fresh cream 1.5%,vanilla ice cream 2%,marshmallow .5%.
    yes,no,maybe?
    I'll give that a maybe. Looks like it should work. Percentages are at a decent and low enough starting point, leaves you some wiggle room if you need to tweak the second batch.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Good morning. I need to figure out how to avoid that truck that keeps hitting me while I’m sleeping. Feeling pretty rough this morning.
    If that's a dream... turn the tables, change vehicles, hop into a tank and... ummm, eliminate the truck. You will likely wake up refreshed for doing so. :D

Users who are viewing this thread