Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Good evening to you, SMT. :) Did you have a good day?

Hi Fran :) Thank you, yes I had a very nice day. Long walk this morning. Read some. Did some misc stuff around the place.

I got my walk in today. Chilly out.

:thumbs: on the walk!!! Was low 50s here today.

Sounds like you had a nice day!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran :) Thank you, yes I had a very nice day. Long walk this morning. Read some. Did some misc stuff around the place.

:thumbs: on the walk!!! Was low 50s here today.

Sounds like you had a nice day!!!
    I also got 3 flights of stairs done at the hospital, going down. The elevator was crowded.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi,hitt. :) It will still be there if you don’t.
    I did get in a workout but didn’t feel like sorting. After my vape break I want to get working on a review.
    also waiting on a small order from BCF, s'posed to be here friday
    Funny coincidence. I ordered some 30ml bottles of a few flavors I’m getting low on and mine should be here Friday. I hope they don’t mix our orders up.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did get in a workout but didn’t feel like sorting. After my vape break I want to get working on a review.

Funny coincidence. I ordered some 30ml bottles of a few flavors I’m getting low on and mine should be here Friday. I hope they don’t mix our orders up.
    I hope you get both of your orders on Friday. I’m sure they won’t mix them up.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Evening, mixers.

Second leg done, now in Needles CA. Short hop tomorrow, only about 5 hours :)

Glad to see you checked in last night. :) Also glad the first part of your trip went well.

Probably won't again until tomorrow evening, as once I'm there we'll all be busy catching up.

Yeah, 1500 mile jaunt for a 75 yo, figure checking in puts folk at ease :)

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I'm also hoping that the orders don't get mixed up. And that nobody gets a tube of toothpaste with their order.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    That was the weirdest thing when that happened.
    A couple of years ago, a company did that. No matter what was ordered, they sent things like toothpaste and tried pocketing the money. I cannot remember the 'company' name.

Users who are viewing this thread