Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Made it to my iPad and waving Hi to you folks. :) Can I get a Hi.????
Hello, Fran :)

I just finished up watching some baseball on TV, pretty much in between activities now.
I've thought about mixing up a quick tester a couple of times today so that is a possibility yet.

I hope your puzzle is coming together nicely!

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi Fran. I got home from work about 2:30, ate some lunch, watched a YouTube video then promptly fell asleep until 6pm. I didn't realize how exhausted I was. It rained all night, but had stopped by the time I left for work. It was a bit muddy in a few places, but I didn't have to work in the rain. I'm totally out of juice, except in the bottles that I'm actually using, so the long delayed mixing marathon has to happen tomorrow, after my ophthalmologist appointment.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. My MiL came over and we put together a box of presents to ship to my oldest daughter for her bday this week. So leftover dinner was delayed. I’m going to go heat things up now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hello, Fran :)

I just finished up watching some baseball on TV, pretty much in between activities now.
    I've thought about mixing up a quick tester a couple of times today so that is a possibility yet.

I hope your puzzle is coming together nicely!
    Hello there, gloop :) I got a puzzle desk last week and it makes it easier.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran. I got home from work about 2:30, ate some lunch, watched a YouTube video then promptly fell asleep until 6pm. I didn't realize how exhausted I was. It rained all night, but had stopped by the time I left for work. It was a bit muddy in a few places, but I didn't have to work in the rain. I'm totally out of juice, except in the bottles that I'm actually using, so the long delayed mixing marathon has to happen tomorrow, after my ophthalmologist appointment.
    Hi there, Terri:) Yes, you need to mix.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. My MiL came over and we put together a box of presents to ship to my oldest daughter for her bday this week. So leftover dinner was delayed. I’m going to go heat things up now.
    Good evening, hitt.:) Hope you got something to eat.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good evening, hitt.:) Hope you got something to eat.
    I did. Leftover Chinese and cooked some egg rolls we had in the freezer. I can’t believe the weekend is almost over already. They are way too short. I’m thinking that I need to take a vacation day soon to get a three day weekend.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did. Leftover Chinese and cooked some egg rolls we had in the freezer. I can’t believe the weekend is almost over already. They are way too short. I’m thinking that I need to take a vacation day soon to get a three day weekend.
    Yes, you should do that.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Goodnight Fran. I’m about 30 minutes away from bed myself.

I bought some new round replacement blades for my electric razor that arrived today. I debated whether to buy blades for $30 or just buy another razor. New, a similar one is about $100 so I figured I saved $70. It still holds a charge good so should last a good while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread