Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Waving Hi to all of you great folks from my iPad. Can I get a Hi.????
Hi, Fran, I hope your day has been going well :)

Things are okay here.

I compiled all of my recipes since the last batch into a PDF and added it to my Drive folder.
It is MyRecipes4.pdf in the MyRecipes folder if you get the urge to take a look.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi, Fran, I hope your day has been going well :)

Things are okay here.

I compiled all of my recipes since the last batch into a PDF and added it to my Drive folder.
    It is MyRecipes4.pdf in the MyRecipes folder if you get the urge to take a look.
    Hi, gloop. :) Yes, indeed. I will lookie.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The wife asked for help planting two flowers for the flower bed in front and one tomato plant for the garden. That turned into raking all the old mulch up in the flower bed, putting new mulch down, and drilling holes in a planter. Then we had 3.5 bags of really wet mulch that had to go to the shed. The shed is a complete mess so had to move stuff around to fit the mulch. I’m pretty tired now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The wife asked for help planting two flowers for the flower bed in front and one tomato plant for the garden. That turned into raking all the old mulch up in the flower bed, putting new mulch down, and drilling holes in a planter. Then we had 3.5 bags of really wet mulch that had to go to the shed. The shed is a complete mess so had to move stuff around to fit the mulch. I’m pretty tired now.
    I bet you are. That’s a lot of work.

Reactions: hittman

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    If it is I wanna be part of the Club!!
    Since our last one was page 9,000, I'm kind of wondering, since I posted, if it'd be better to only have it be a thing every 1,000 pages - every 100 might make it seem less special.
    Hmmm...

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Since our last one was page 9,000, I'm kind of wondering, since I posted, if it'd be better to only have it be a thing every 1,000 pages - every 100 might make it seem less special.
    Hmmm...
    So no 9100 club :w00t: I have to wait another 900 pages now!

Users who are viewing this thread