hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think a little bit of flavour shopping is in order to top up my flavour stash!!
    So don't be shy to recommend any fantastic flavours that I could add to my growing list :)
    I find myself using FA premium cookie and vanilla cookie together a lot.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I find myself using FA premium cookie and vanilla cookie together a lot.
    I already do have the FA premium cookie but I don't have the vanilla one, I don't mind my vanilla so that's on the list!! Thanks Mate :thumb:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I just snuck in one new tester.
    I was poking around and got curious about the profile of a juice called Placid by Adirondack Vapor.
    That profile appears to be some mix of strawberry, pear, honeysuckle, and lime.
    I was going to stay pretty much in line with that at first, but then decided to stray off the path a bit.

I went with peach and apricot in place of the pear and I thought briefly about subbing in dragonfruit for the lime but decided to stay pretty close with lemon-lime for this first attempt.
    I imagine that my profile for this is balanced much different from the original, since I never tried the og, but we'll see where it goes.

Repose • strawberry, peach, apricot, honeysuckle, lemon-lime, drop of sweetener

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I already do have the FA premium cookie but I don't have the vanilla one, I don't mind my vanilla so that's on the list!! Thanks Mate :thumb:
    I have been using the vanilla cookie 2-1 with the premium. I’m playing around with a peanut butter cookie right now with them.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Well, the "big" storm didn't show up yesterday, some rain overnight. Claim is lots more today, so plans are, well, variable :)

1714828793288.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread