Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
One of my flavor cases smells incredibly awesome when I open it - maybe I should try a mix using a drop of each flavor.
I think there's only 78 bottles in there...

I forget how many attempts I've tried so far, but I mixed up another strawberry/dragonfruit/custard/cream tester today. Maybe this will be "The One"*.

*Not the name of the mix.
(Draggin' Toot is it's name)
(Even though the strawberry should be more dominant than the dragonfruit)
(Strawberry Toot just doesn't have the same ring to it)
(to my mind)
(are shenanigans in the Random thread really Randanigans?)
(can there be too many ( )?)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi Fran. First day back was ok. Not much to complain but. I got yet another review sample today. Not sure if I’m supposed to say the name yet since I don’t think it’s released yet.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi Fran. I completed my walk...a mile and a half. It was too hot and mugly to do the whole two miles. I may have to start walking first thing in the mornings. It's getting where it doesn't cool down much in the evenings. It was 82 at 6pm this evening, which is our high for the day. I don't think I'll be able to walk when summer comes, except maybe in the wee hours of the morning, before the sun comes up. It's a good thing that Liion sent me some flashlights with my battery orders.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran. First day back was ok. Not much to complain but. I got yet another review sample today. Not sure if I’m supposed to say the name yet since I don’t think it’s released yet.
    Hi,hitt. :) Glad your day went ok.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran. I completed my walk...a mile and a half. It was too hot and mugly to do the whole two miles. I may have to start walking first thing in the mornings. It's getting where it doesn't cool down much in the evenings. It was 82 at 6pm this evening, which is our high for the day. I don't think I'll be able to walk when summer comes, except maybe in the wee hours of the morning, before the sun comes up. It's a good thing that Liion sent me some flashlights with my battery orders.
    Hi, Terri.:) I walk as I have to in order to keep my bp down. My first walk was a mile. The two after we’re a half mile each.

Users who are viewing this thread