Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Cool temps continue here, Scattered showers are still elsewhere.

But good weather for the perpetual yard work ;)

1716036640566.png

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We have to go back to Lowe’s to get the storm door paid for. I got a call yesterday from them that the guy that measured turned in a measurement of 30 x 80 and I know for a fact that the door that’s on there is 30 x 81. I still have the receipt from the old door. The wife just asked me if we could pick up her brother to take him shopping for a present for their mother. I’m less than excited about that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We have to go back to Lowe’s to get the storm door paid for. I got a call yesterday from them that the guy that measured turned in a measurement of 30 x 80 and I know for a fact that the door that’s on there is 30 x 81. I still have the receipt from the old door. The wife just asked me if we could pick up her brother to take him shopping for a present for their mother. I’m less than excited about that.
    If you have to deal with with the door can't your wife go pick up her brother and shop.

Reactions: DavidOck

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got some packages from FedEx today, not vape related though. Two of the three aluminum suitcases from Temu arrived. I have the 20" and the 24" in house and the 26" is due later. These are the same Chinese made suitcases sold on Amazon for 2x the price. I also bought the rose pink straps from Temu and I think the combination with the silver looks sharp. If I'm going to go on these pilgrimages, I need better luggage than I currently own. I don't know if the pilgrimages will continue, though. Our priest has been reassigned. Maybe the next priest will be interested in continuing them.
    20240518_131356.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got some packages from FedEx today, not vape related though. Two of the three aluminum suitcases from Temu arrived. I have the 20" and the 24" in house and the 26" is due later. These are the same Chinese made suitcases sold on Amazon for 2x the price. I also bought the rose pink straps from Temu and I think the combination with the silver looks sharp. If I'm going to go on these pilgrimages, I need better luggage than I currently own. I don't know if the pilgrimages will continue, though. Our priest has been reassigned. Maybe the next priest will be interested in continuing them. View attachment 1012863
    Too bad you didn't find out about the new one first. Might not be any trips.

Kat56

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC
    I got some packages from FedEx today, not vape related though. Two of the three aluminum suitcases from Temu arrived. I have the 20" and the 24" in house and the 26" is due later. These are the same Chinese made suitcases sold on Amazon for 2x the price. I also bought the rose pink straps from Temu and I think the combination with the silver looks sharp. If I'm going to go on these pilgrimages, I need better luggage than I currently own. I don't know if the pilgrimages will continue, though. Our priest has been reassigned. Maybe the next priest will be interested in continuing them. View attachment 1012863
    Those look really nice :banana:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Too bad you didn't find out about the new one first. Might not be any trips.

I'll use the new luggage on the Mexico City trip, and the price was good enough to justify the cost. We did mention to the current priest about doing a pilgrimage with his new parish, and he was interested. And there's nothing stopping us from putting together a pilgrimage without the new priest. There are companies that specialize in that sort of thing and they can provide one of their priests, but it's always nice to have our own priest involved. For the Italy trip, it was especially nice since our priest had lived there for several years and we got to do things, and see things that weren't on the cookie cutter tour.

Users who are viewing this thread