hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If you have to deal with with the door can't your wife go pick up her brother and shop.
    That would be nice but no. It seems like the wife is already grumpy so I’m not expecting a very good day shopping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'll use the new luggage on the Mexico City trip, and the price was good enough to justify the cost. We did mention to the current priest about doing a pilgrimage with his new parish, and he was interested. And there's nothing stopping us from putting together a pilgrimage without the new priest. There are companies that specialize in that sort of thing and they can provide one of their priests, but it's always nice to have our own priest involved. For the Italy trip, it was especially nice since our priest had lived there for several years and we got to do things, and see things that weren't on the cookie cutter tour.
    Good luck. I hope it all works out for you.

Reactions: misswish1

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Hi, everyone! Today 99*, then 102* and 101*. I'm staying inside.

Good plan!

There are companies that specialize in that sort of thing and they can provide one of their priests,

Might be that their priest is local to the destination, so would know all the places "secret" spots, too?

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Hello, mixers, I hope all of you and yours are well :wub:

Not much happening here besides a little bit of rain.
    I did mix up two new testers since my last report,

Kranken Berry (v3) • an attempt at a strawberry marshmallow cereal. This tester is for the simplest of three versions that I wrote.

A Mango Tangerine (We all live in...) • sweet mango, sweet tangerine, lemon drop, jelly candy

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good plan!

Might be that their priest is local to the destination, so would know all the places "secret" spots, too?

The company that is organizing our upcoming trip uses American priests, but local guides. Most groups use their own parish priests.

Kat56

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC

Kranken Berry (v3) • an attempt at a strawberry marshmallow cereal. This tester is for the simplest of three versions that I wrote.

A Mango Tangerine (We all live in...) • sweet mango, sweet tangerine, lemon drop, jelly candy
    Ruh roh, now I'll be singing we all live in a mango tangerine all day :banana:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Hope you love them.

• Love
    Reactions: gloopdegurp

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Ruh roh, now I'll be singing we all live in a mango tangerine all day :banana:
    Screenshot_20240518_184251_Xodo~2.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well if you have to go I hope it works out better than you think it will.
    It went ok but the trip to take her brother shopping ended up with us getting a new faucet for our downstairs bathroom and a handful of other things. Her brother bought two lamps, shades, and a new kitchen faucet for their mom’s bday. And of course I’m the only one of us that knows how to install a faucet so I’ll be doing that on her bday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It went ok but the trip to take her brother shopping ended up with us getting a new faucet for our downstairs bathroom and a handful of other things. Her brother bought two lamps, shades, and a new kitchen faucet for their mom’s bday. And of course I’m the only one of us that knows how to install a faucet so I’ll be doing that on her bday.
    Hope it goes well.

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread