Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just ordered $200 in Mexican pesos. Most everything can be purchased with US dollars, but the exchange rate isn't very good, hence the pesos order. I'm getting $3200 in pesos for $205 USD. I'm taking USD too, plus credit cards.
    Good ideas.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Well I managed to upload a pic of my new juice bottle system. Didn't realise until I saw the full size picture how dusty the tray is.

I had to do a workaround to get the pic to display here. Changed the default photo handler from WPS to MS Photos and re-uploaded the photo from my phone to the PC, Then changed the format from .JPG to .png using Paint. Not sure what made the difference, I suspect it was changing from jpg to png. Need to do some research.

My Tray (png).png

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I checked the weather app again this morning and now it’s just showing rain on Sunday. Much better than the three days they were showing originally. I’m sure that could change though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well I managed to upload a pic of my new juice bottle system. Didn't realise until I saw the full size picture how dusty the tray is.

I had to do a workaround to get the pic to display here. Changed the default photo handler from WPS to MS Photos and re-uploaded the photo from my phone to the PC, Then changed the format from .JPG to .png using Paint. Not sure what made the difference, I suspect it was changing from jpg to png. Need to do some research.

View attachment 1013276
    Very nice.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I checked the weather app again this morning and now it’s just showing rain on Sunday. Much better than the three days they were showing originally. I’m sure that could change though.
    I wish they had changed ours. We're still looking at 3 days of 80's. At least it's low 80's. Could be worse,

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Weather seems to be in the "lather, rinse, repeat" mode, although the maps suggest the rinse part may stay north of us. If so, might mow. If light rain does show up, might light off the latest storm debris pile.

1716556433507.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Weather seems to be in the "lather, rinse, repeat" mode, although the maps suggest the rinse part may stay north of us. If so, might mow. If light rain does show up, might light off the latest storm debris pile.

View attachment 1013306
    Good morning, David. :) You now have a choice of what you can do according to the weather.

• Haha
    Reactions: DavidOck

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    It's currently 78 and 85% humidity, but it's only going to get worse, as the guess for the day is 90. We didn't get any rain yesterday and there's none in the forecast for the next few days...only hotter. I might as well take my walk sooner rather than later.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's currently 78 and 85% humidity, but it's only going to get worse, as the guess for the day is 90. We didn't get any rain yesterday and there's none in the forecast for the next few days...only hotter. I might as well take my walk sooner rather than later.
    Good luck.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got my walk done, 2 1/4 miles. It was definitely mugly, but there was a breeze which helped a lot. I then came home and fell asleep.
    Too hot here for walking down the sidewalk but I walked just a little in the backyard and also in the house. I have a little over two miles. Will have at least 2 1/4 miles by the time I finish cooking dinner today.

Users who are viewing this thread