RAVEN PHOENIX Is Here, Up For Sale Now, The Hottest Carto/Tank To Hit The Scene ..Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i actually always blow the gurgly stuff out from the top and it comes out the bottom (threaded end)....but i make sure the carto in pointing upwards so the air thats in it floats to to the top (and since i have the threaded end pointing upwards, thats where itll go). easy peasy and it always works. always. just make sure you have a tissue attached to it.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I just got my first Raven today! After the first fill oops and not sitting correctly all is well . Love the flavor. It's my first tank carto combo. I learning curve but I will get the hang of it. Does fit in any other tank? Something a little more sturdy to take to work?

Not sure how the tank itself effects the seating of the carto? To me this sound like a threading issue either the ravens or the 510 connection of the mod itself. Take it off and put it back on (grab the top of the carto not a drip tip) do the thread give you residents? Maybe a pic would help?

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Not sure how the tank itself effects the seating of the carto? To me this sound like a threading issue either the ravens or the 510 connection of the mod itself. Take it off and put it back on (grab the top of the carto not a drip tip) do the thread give you residents? Maybe a pic would help?
I am using a spinner 900 mah. This is my first carto/tank so probably my doing lol

I have been using one of these for about 4 days and it is awesome! The things I love is there is almost no priming except a couple drips down the middle, and if you want to change flavors a quick rinse and dry burn and you are good to go! The one thing I don't like about the normal cartotanks is that once you soak the mesh you are pretty much stuck with that flavor. This is a huge advantage. Great amount of vapor as well.

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
When you refil make sure you pull the carto out the bottom so the feeder holes are down below the bottom lower cap. You can flood it.

That doesnt help much, these things flood so much! 1 out of 3 are great but the other 2/3 of the time, I find myself constantly blowing out the excess juice. What a PIA these have become. And with my luck, I bought about 20 of them.

Any advice on keeping these from flooding, maybe thicker juice? I usually make a 70/30 mix. Should I up the VG to 40? Any idea if that would help? When they work, they're second to none, when they flood, it just becomes a hassle carrying these around.

One the best and WORST carto's ever.

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
That doesnt help much, these things flood so much! 1 out of 3 are great but the other 2/3 of the time, I find myself constantly blowing out the excess juice. What a PIA these have become. And with my luck, I bought about 20 of them.

Any advice on keeping these from flooding, maybe thicker juice? I usually make a 70/30 mix. Should I up the VG to 40? Any idea if that would help? When they work, they're second to none, when they flood, it just becomes a hassle carrying these around.

One the best and WORST carto's ever.

I wish flooding was my problem with them. Half of the cartos I got wont wick. Its dry hit after dry hit for me. Also half the cartos I received have the coil head turned sideways in them so theres metal blocking the feed holes. Kinda lame they wont return or refund cartos "because of the nature of the product." at $3 a pop that adds up when at least 1 in 2 is like that. So if you get a bunch of bad ones thats money down the drain and no fault of your own.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
May 2/2013 I began vaping with ego C & Raven Tank. now 6 months later I am still using the same carto. I clean it every 3 tank fill-ups (5 mil tank). I'm a noob May 2nd is when I learned to vape. I want to get more cartos, but $11 ea is too rich for me.

If you are using the original raven tank...and only need the cartos....they are available here...for $2.95 each...
GotVapes PHOENiX Raven™ Tank 510 REPLACEMENT CARTO 2.4-2.6ohm [gv-PhoenixRaven-RepCarto-2.4-2.6] - $2.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread