Status
Not open for further replies.

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Good Day everyone, have the greatest week-end ever!

Cappy, I really don't know what you could add on the website. A7 was a good idea for the Cutlass and Cruiser, maybe an equivalent for the Destroyers? A genesis style atomiser maybe? Don't know if that's possible but that could be cool to get a destroyer a say a DID or a Bliss at the same time?
Another idea would be to have drip tips matching the woods you use, thinking about tips like Tammie and Doug from Molehill Mountain make for example. I'm the kind of person who want a perfect drip tip to match my ladies, and I know I'm not the only one out there.
Wouldn't it be cool to get yourself a Cocobolo/Mahogany D2, and be able to buy a handmand wooden tip made from the same woods at the same time? :wub:

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Good morning crew! Happy Saturday at last!

I have a vivi nova running in my mark 10 (when my DiD isn't in there) and am quite pleased with it. Better, less carto-y taste than, well carto's, and works well chain vaping. Definitely a good option for the destroyer.

The A7 is excellent for the cutlass and cruiser. I actually prefer them to my ERA bottomfed rebuildables at 1/3 the price. Weird right?

Could look into carrying the knock off DiD Genesis tanks. Not sure of their popularity though. Could also talk to molehill mountain and possibly carry their wood drip tips.

Lots of stuff out there, that's for sure.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Good Day everyone, have the greatest week-end ever!

Cappy, I really don't know what you could add on the website. A7 was a good idea for the Cutlass and Cruiser, maybe an equivalent for the Destroyers? A genesis style atomiser maybe? Don't know if that's possible but that could be cool to get a destroyer a say a DID or a Bliss at the same.
Aidreon, fyi, the Bliss I received was very nice but would not fit the Destroyer.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Arrgg, there is the problem I have shopping fer this stuff, too many!

Did Rebuildable Atomizer-Did Rebuildable Atomizer Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comOther Consumer Electronics

Type in DID rebuildable atomizer and you get over 800 results, everyone is trying to sell their version of it.

I also cannot possibly afford some of their MOQ (minimum order quantity) so need to find a supplier willing to part with 25 or less at a time. Those website with thousands of items for sale, how did they do that? Sell the house? Rob a bank? I dunno, I will do what I can as always ...

(vivi nova has 38 thousand hits)

Time to set sail, we be needin' a payday me 'earties. Man the guns! Arrrr

Last edited:

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Last edited:

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
I also cannot possibly afford some of their MOQ (minimum order quantity) so need to find a supplier willing to part with 25 or less at a time. Those website with thousands of items for sale, how did they do that? Sell the house? Rob a bank? I dunno, I will do what I can as always ...

Wouldn't it be easier to contact MM Vapor and get the original one then Cappy? They seem to sell like hot cakes and are a pain in the back to get. Once again, just guessing here, I know nothing about suppliers and things :oops:

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Sorry about spamming with ideas but some glass drip tips might be good idea as well.
They are so popular these days, and I'm sure they will attract people to keep coming back to RSM website just to check what tips are available. Bert(Trippy Tips) is probably too busy just to keep up with his clients, but Misterkai at Sagewood Glass might be interested. He makes just as great tips and a great guy to deal with too.

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last edited:

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada

The wicks on those doesn't reach the bottom of the tank because of its longer 5ML tank size. And I've only seen replacement atties for 3.5ml tanks(most popular), so whoever use that will just have to use the short wick replacement atties.
And although I personally don't mind that flat mouth piece, it's not 510 compatible, and alot of people probably won't like that.

Looks like everybody's making their own rendition of Vivi Nova...

P.S. ohhh they have a black A7 now. Looks kinda cool~
http://szsail.en.alibaba.com/produc...A7_Atomizer_Phoenix_rebuildable_atomizer.html

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys, so I've been rocking my Destroyer II for the past couple of weeks and I'm loving it, but just today I lost all but one of my spacer magnets, does anybody know where I can buy more of them?

I get them from e-bay, probably the easiest way to get a handful of them, perhaps a local hobby shop?

Glad you are liking the D2 :)

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The wicks on those doesn't reach the bottom of the tank because of its longer 5ML tank size. And I've only seen replacement atties for 3.5ml tanks(most popular), so whoever use that will just have to use the short wick replacement atties.
And although I personally don't mind that flat mouth piece, it's not 510 compatible, and alot of people probably won't like that.

Looks like everybody's making their own rendition of Vivi Nova...

P.S. ohhh they have a black A7 now. Looks kinda cool~
New Color Arrived! A7 Atomizer Phoenix rebuildable atomizer,View Phoenix rebuildable atomizer ,Sailing Product Details from Shenzhen Sailing Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

Yeah, I saw the black one! I wish they might have mentioned that when I made my order, grrrr

I agree, so many options, I don't know which way to turn when it comes to choosing something new to offer, sigh.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Are the Neodymium ones the kind that the RSMs come with?

Yup, any type will do, they don't have to be neo I suppose, but they get lost less often when they stick good.

If you PM me your address, I can always send you a few of them in a letter :)

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Arr, well that reminded me to add a accessories kit back to the website, been a while since I had one posted. It should hook up the people who want another kit like the one that comes with the feeders.

Didn't get as much done as I wanted today, but it takes about 3 days to get the panels all cut out and inset into the mod bodies, should start machining out the insides of the boxes around Tuesday?

Ok, back to sipping a beer and browsing ...my idea of relaxing :p

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Capt'n, have you ever thought about making variable wattage RSMs? I love VV but I feel like VW would be epic in these, amirite?

Ah, that question has come up before, and in short...

The voltage regulator I am using now can provide up to 25 watts of power at 96% efficiency and costs almost half as much as the variable wattage devices currently offered and those devices can hardly provide half of the output power of the DE-Swadj3 from Dimension Engineering. It has overload protection, reversed battery protection and I have only had one fail out of the hundreds that are in use right now.

I am hoping that soon a better version of it will come along and I can switch to variable wattage, but for now I will stick with what has worked exceptionally well. I am always, always ready to adapt to the market though, so if anyone hears of something new I will certainly take a look. I am also keen about getting away from the huge LED display I must use, but again, I have not found an alternative yet.

Arrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread