Attachments

• IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 136

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Pushes them closer and pulled them up a bit can't say it's better prob a little worse

Literally every video i seen said to push them to the side so there a big gap so I duno

I'm say vt even tho in every other rta friends has tastes better even one who has had the reload seems to sat somethings wrong same coils he uses wicking he uses lol

ianblankg

Dec 3, 2015
Few second pulse
Might be a short from messing with them, that's happened to me when one of the wraps gets severed. Might have to get a fresh coil. As far as the flavor, if my suggestions didn't help and your friend uses the same coils in the Reload and his tastes good then maybe it's vapors tonge. Do you vape the same kind of flavors? For a while I used different kinds of cake flavors and my taste buds went numb to them all, I had to vape a tank of strawberry every once in a while to keep my taste buds interested. Also what wattage do you use? Not sure if that matters but thought I'd ask.

ianblankg

Dec 3, 2015
They fit the reload

One coil heats up faster I messed with it got it tad better gave up with it I don't got any more premade I'm order some Clapton ssl soon

But pushing them in and raising seems to be giving me better flavor

I use my ceramic tweezers seems to work great for tightening and loosing these grubs
Those grub screws fit the Reload. Glad you're getting better flavor. Have you tried n80 coils? I love them for intricate builds.

ianblankg

Dec 3, 2015
I had a framed staple ni 80 from demon killers at 100 watts hated the battery life burnt my lip and tpunge bad from spit back so I got the fused Claptons

These fused are .235 between 70 90 watts

I duno how to fix this coil tried everything going to deal with it till I order a spool of wire
That sounds like a lot of wattage! I stay between 35 and 45 watts! No wonder you didn't like the n80. To make that coil work right you need more lead. Unwrap both leads on both coils by half a wrap each.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
My Reload clone from FT with the bubbletank arrived today.

Buildquality is good, nice tolerances, no leaks. The topcap is a little bit jagged, but not too bad.

Threw in a pair of those cheap VaporStorm Aliens at 0.18ohms and I'm currently rocking it at 70W with 80/20 juice, and it produces a nice, warm and flavouful vape, although I certainly could go higher if I'd want to, because it wicks like a dream.
This is for sure a nice atty, which I'd recommend to any DL RTA vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread