Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Clone or authentic?
What coils did you install?
On some of the cheaper clones you need to add a second oring on the bottom.
Otherwise 2 3mm ID coils fed with a quarter muji pad each should work fine.
No need to thin out the wicks. Make sure the juiceports a totally filled with cotton.
Spitback might be caused by the coil itself (twisted wire for example) or by oversaturated wicks and/or flooding of the deck (not enough cotton).
Cranking up the wattage might help against spitback too.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Sorry for the noob .... in. I am about ready to hurl the Reload out the window. I have tried re wicking 6 times today, tested coils and can not figure out why its leaking liquid and giving lots of spit back. Any help would be appreciated. Its probably my error not the tank but not sure how to fix it.

Watch as much reload rta videos you can find and copy every method I noticed mine leaks when I thined them out or cut them to short which will result in spit back could also be to thin in the coil

Reactions: AnthonyB
Thanks for the help! I used fused clapton coils.
  • N80 wire
  • Specs: 26g/36g: **
    • 6 Wraps on 2.5mm
    • Dual coil 0.15Ω - 0.19Ω
Its an authentic Reload.
Would it be worth changing the bottom O ring anyway. I am thinking they are set quite low so maybe I should try higher build. Being a newb these are all currently pre made coils but good quality coils. Will take your advice and watch some youtube. The wicking may be too short. I think I have lost about 60ml of juice so far in two days.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
My experince if I thin to much it will leak

Just did some kanthal tiger coils basically low as possible with out touching the base pushed them way over the air flow and flavors Been better not as good as this one time but could just me

I want to taste like I dropped my juice on my tounge

My advice is start using a ruler and use the mm side where centimeters is if your using 3id use 6mm of cotton line up the cotton and cut straight you really don't need to thin them out looking like frixy hair

Take your scissors and line them flat with juice port slot and cut them there

That's how I do it

khundian

Jan 2, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
I love this RTA, so much flavor. I also love you can re-wick or rebuild without having to empty the tank :wub:

For the people who experience leaks through the airflow when filling your tank.. Try closing your airflow, fill your tank, turn the tank upside down, open airflow and turn tank upside up again. After doing this, I never had any leaks anymore when filling.

Nice review and build video, sorry if it has been posted before.. I haven't read all 30+ pages in the thread. :p

Sergi0

Dec 24, 2017
Portugal
IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread