Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
i cant sleep been up for over 24 hours boo hoo LOL
Bless your heart. I know how it can be. I hope you sleep well when you do.
2lbkos0.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I am very sympathetic when it comes to sleeping problems. I sure hope this 2 week trend of mind sticks around for a bit. I would be in bed now but I am waiting on a load of clothes to dry. I didn't realize what time it was or I would have waiting until tomorrow. The best time to do everything. . . tomorrow.
girl_haha.gif

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
Checking in. Leaks fixed in mods, I picked up a couple derringers, and a couple hellboy clones, and converted them to bottom feeders. The deeper drip wells not only catch the extra juice but save me from squonking so much. Since installation, no more leaks so far.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Checking in. Leaks fixed in mods, I picked up a couple derringers, and a couple hellboy clones, and converted them to bottom feeders. The deeper drip wells not only catch the extra juice but save me from squonking so much. Since installation, no more leaks so far.

Hey LUCKY. Good to see ya and a hug too. Are you still working all the time? I'm not sure what those are but they sound nice. Now you know I like to see pictures. grrrr

Come on back any chance you get. . .

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I also got a huge watermelon. I think I'll go eat some
So glad to see you with a lighter avi, and feeling much better!

this is mine :)
Beautiful!!

So it can handle temps from say 50-84 with no problems?
I'm certainly not an expert, but I wouldn't think that would be an issue. Like I said, they're naturally antimicrobial, and I would expect the warehouses and trucks they use probably aren't cooled. Don't know really though.

i cant sleep been up for over 24 hours boo hoo LOL
hope you get some sleep hun!!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
"I want to share some very true words of wisdom from a great comedian of our time"!

Many thought he was funny, some thought he was crazy, actually he made light and brought to light some of the most revelating issues of our time!

He really spoke the truth! :thumb:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning Reoville!!

I hope all of you in Texas and Ok. are staying dry and safe!

Tory..it's so good to see a colorful avvie!

Techy, good luck with that pain blocker...they'd have to knock me out before they did that...I'm a cowardly cry-baby:D

I'm taking Tukii,finally, to the Vet for a complete physical in an hour. Just from how she's behaving the past couple of days, I think she's fine, ( just a bit ago she came out from wherever she was and rampaged thru the apartment for a few mins., glad i was sitting in my recliner!) but from what she's been thru i want professional reassurance.Did i mention that i love this lil thing?!:D

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Good morning Reoville!!

I hope all of you in Texas and Ok. are staying dry and safe!

Tory..it's so good to see a colorful avvie!

Techy, good luck with that pain blocker...they'd have to knock me out before they did that...I'm a cowardly cry-baby:D

I'm taking Tukii,finally, to the Vet for a complete physical in an hour. Just from how she's behaving the past couple of days, I think she's fine, ( just a bit ago she came out from wherever she was and rampaged thru the apartment for a few mins., glad i was sitting in my recliner!) but from what she's been thru i want professional reassurance.Did i mention that i love this lil thing?!:D

I do get IV Valium! :thumbs: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread