The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Replacement Thumb Screws?

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by MarcK73, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MarcK73

MarcK73 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know where to get replacement aluminum thumb screws for the Mom and Pop Mini-Sub Tanks? I really like them and one of them (I have 2 tanks) rolled under the stove/oven today and I don't see them listed for sale on their website. :( I would actually like to get 4 or 5 of them as backups for me and the GF. Thanks! :)

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi PorscheGuy we have not figured out a fair way to sell the pieces separate because of labor and all the shipping cost that are incurred with the cost of making the tank that said i will be happy to send you a screw or two with your next order. I will also have scuba see if we can make an option for parts but its math if we take the components that make up the un assembled tank and divide it by 4 bingo but it would cost too much i feel, have you tried moving the stove any how we will come up with something shoot me your order number so i can help but we cant under cut the cost a tank by parting out. I am sure we can figure something thats best for everyone:)

Ok we will come up with a repair kit in the coming days with assorted parts that will help with all the components if folks loose anything

3. ArdentHope

ArdentHope Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    I would feel VERY comfortable paying $2 bucks for the screw (haha), $3.50 for one grommet with o rings and $4.50 for the tube - But I know you are BEYOND fair when you price your stuff so I look forward to whatever you decide.

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    I wouldn't have any problem with those prices at all, or even adding a quarter. Neither do I have a problem with buying a whole new tank except that I can't stand throwing something out that's still good except for one detail. I hate waste.

5. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OMG that s very not be good i need to sleep at night. I will come up with something and just for the record i my self am having a hard time with screws in bulk as you can see most are blue now so i may have to go over seas which again shipping can be a bit heavy, be nice if we manufactured things in this country!! at some point you are forced to do business elsewhere which is terrible when folks need jobs just my opinion. We will come up with something:p well i have to get today's mail ready to go out see you all soon:)

6. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi wuzz vape with caution LOL:)

7. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN

A BLUE SCREW??? I could go for that! LMAO

YAY one of those packages is mine mine mine!!!!!!

((((((Butterfly Bait is on da' way)))))))

8. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    ...and one is mine too!!!! BB, BRM, and RRM!!! I'm going to be in vape heaven...hehehehe

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOL tank repair kits are on the site folks you get everything you need but one piece, good lord:ohmy::laugh::p

10. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! $5 bucks for all of that??? You guys ROCK!![​IMG]

And I don't even own a Sub or Mini yet, BUT I'M GONNA!!!!!!!!!

11. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Anyone looking for a cool monkey lol

gibbon (36).jpg :p

12. MarcK73

MarcK73 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

HAHA, OMG, I feel like an idiot! I can't believe I never noticed that on the site before! Did you guys just sneak that on there to make me feel stupid?! ;)

Ordered 2 of them (1 Black & 1 Blue would be great!) along with 5 Boge 3.0 XXL Cartos and 30Ml of Butterfly Bait! Thanks again for pointing out the kit! I have no problem paying $10 for 2 screws alone as in my mind I'll spend whatever I need to if it keeps me off of analogs...

13. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi PorscheGuy welcome to Mom and Pops no it was not on there we just added it. I think its very important to think like a customer and that was the best thing i could think of so lets see how it goes. I feel the same way with the analogs. Tami and i could go on a carnival cruse every month ( lol ) with what it was costing us both smoking:)

14. genuinefraud

genuinefraud Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Texas
    I ordered one of these repair kits the other day :)

I was at a club last week and took out the thumbscrew, then someone bumped into me and dropped the screw on the floor and it rolled into the crowd... it was dark, and it was a goner..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.